Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Boozer was 19.75/8.4 before Noah got injured and that's taking into account the first two games Boozer played where he got 2 rebounds both times and only played 20 minutes (coach was easing him in).

Nobody reads my posts :(

SAL

Reaction score
Nets are fucking jokes. According to Stein on the radio they worked out a 3 team deal that Melo agreed to which would send Rip and Billups to Jersey with him. The Nets how ever pulled out because Detroit wasn't wasn't willing to send them a 1st rounder.

Murphy and Petro - Detroit
Billups, Rip, and Melo - Jersey
Harris, Favors, 2 firsts - Denver

You finally get Melo to agree to not only go to your team but extend and you shoot it down over not getting back a first round pick for the upcoming draft :lol:

[youtube]WrjwaqZfjIY[/youtube]

This is just the Post for what it's worth, but I've seen a few people back it up. It's just an outrageously complicated trade in the works.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/nets_shootin_for_mega_melo_deal_E9KQBlITYaG9H7hWvrCeDN

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess you really can talk shit to Pysch then. I don't oppose.

As far as the Melo trade one way or another it is gonna get done. No way he stays with Denver past the all star break. It just can't happen at this point.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Is there something specific you're looking for, or do you just want to fleece someone? I can help with the first one.

I dunno, I just need some consistency. My only truly consistent guys are Dwight, Lamarcus and lately, Jrue.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
No Barnes for 2 months :no:

At least Luke is healthy this year

SAL

Reaction score
Aw, that sucks for Barnes. Couldn't have happened to a bigger fucking asshole.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
KG's next exploded again yet? If not, then it could have happened to a bigger asshole.

SAL

Reaction score
KG's next exploded again yet? If not, then it could have happened to a bigger asshole.

True, I forgot about that time KG threw a player into a cheerleader after the play was over.

[youtube]9_wQ6wASQgY[/youtube]

And plus, he wasn't nice to Kobe one time.

[youtube]lxLpaifGurw[/youtube]

HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE LAKERS ORGANIZATION. NOT LIKE JERRY BUSS, WHO PERSONALLY GIVES BACKRUBS TO EVERY MEMBER OF THE ORGANIZATION AND OFFERS A DESK JOB TO EVERY PLAYER

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Man doesn't bark like a dog at Euros and then back down from players his own size though ;)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
losmackskgyr4.gif

SAL

Reaction score
That makes someone a bigger asshole than a guy who hurts a girl? Or rapes a girl? Or jumps in the stands to punch a fan? Get the fuck out of here.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
1) Didn't hurt her and actually apoligzed to her (did take a cheap shot at Landry though for elbowing him)
2) Wasn't found guilty (we both know that the only reason it is still brought up is race, see Big Ben)
3) I'd love to see your reaction if someone hit you with a beer out of the stands when playing a sport

KG picks on guys who are 6 foot 3 and under, and he prefers to single out Euros which is racist and size discrimination at its finest. Hell the guy has backed down from Peeler, Odom, Dice, and others because he knew he would get his ass whooped :lol:

SAL

Reaction score
"Wasn't found guilty," LOL. If I had $100 million, I'd never get found guilty either. And how is it a race thing, and what does Big Ben (who received basically the same treatment, except he had to serve a suspension for sullying the game unlike KOBE) have to do with it?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Big Ben served a suspension after his second offense and because the NFL was a PR nightmare. The first accusation was swept under the rug by the league and analysts because of his race and we both know it. They went straight into damage control the second time. People don't even call Ben a rapist to this day, while they bring up Colorado from back in 03 like it was yesterday whenever they discuss Kobe (screw the 7 different semen samples she had when they ran the kit on her). You can't go one full interview with a Plashke, Paige, or Simmons without them going there in some fashion. We also know that the only reason Kobe didn't get suspended was because the NBA's CBA is very specific about not punishing people until an admission of guilt or verdict has been rendered about an impending case. Kobe gets shit when guys who have pleaded guilty to sexual assault in the league (Stevenson, Patterson) didn't for fucks sake.

As for the 100mil excuse, how did that work out for Vick?

You shouldn't even go there on Artest either when you have the fucking terminator in LeBron's step daddy on your team.