Post-Merger Moderators!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Hello hello, one and all! With the WWEForums and WrestlingSmarks Forum merger finally over, we'd like to officially welcome all members past and present to the new and improved WrestlingSmarks Forum! With the post-merger, we at WS are happy to announce the arrival of several WWEF moderators who will be taking care of sections on the site (and a new Supervisor), the promotion of regular users to the esteemed position of moderator, and of course, current moderators having duties added on due to particular sabbaticals. So without further ado, let's get it on!

@Nostradamus will be officially joining the staff as Moderator of the Video Game section. Here's to Jonny and seeing him bring much-needed activity to the section! I eagerly await the many debates we'll have over Video Games.

@CM Punk will be coming from WWEF and will be serving as the WWE News and SmackDown! Moderator! Be sure to give him a very warm welcome, and we look forward to his contributions to the site post-merger!

@Killer Orange Cat will also be joining us from WWEF in an official Supervisor capacity; he joins @Royal Reaper, @Chris, and @Dale as the official upper staff of WrestlingSmarks! A very hardy welcome to our new Supervisor and may his reign be long indeed!

@The Fourth Wall makes his long-awaited debut as the official Entertainment Moderator. Knowing Fourth Wall and his movie-centric mind, he's going to knock it out of the park as Moderator! So everyone give him a big round of applause!

Finally, our current Moderator @Nimrod will be taking over the duties of the Sports section. His work in that section has been something to truly behold and we are proud to grant him additional duties in that department.​

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I'm sure we can make the next step to absolute Wrestling forum domination with these fine Moderators :cudi

Seeing my man Fourthy already getting the Mod rub... what a great day to be here. Already best staff member of all time. :proud

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Welcome to the team everyone joining us, I'm going to be happy to serve with all of you and look forward to what all of you bring to he table to help this place grow.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Thanks for the official welcome :)

I want to say that Nostradamus and CM Punk were great moderators on WWEF and I have no doubt they will be here. Also, after WWEF was purchased, I actually got the impression that Fourth was already a moderator based upon his apparent dedication to the success of the merger.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Reactions: Jacob Fox

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
giphy.gif

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Thanks for the introduction Grim!

I'll continue to make the Sports section a hot spot for all things sports. I want to keep things up-to-date. I plan on making specific threads for championship games for MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, to sway away from the regular discussion thread in those sports. I still haven't forgotten about the WS Hall of Champions, which is winners in fantasy sports, along with the banners they won and how they won it, I'll still be doing that sometime in the near future.

It's basically anything and everything sports-related and that's what matters to me and you sports fans here. I will do my best to keep the section lit.

Thank you all.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Congratulations, especially @The Fourth Wall which makes a lot of sense for this section, I only noticed today the Moderator banner under your avatar :bosque