CLASH Wrestling vs. CHIKARA Pro 3/26 Taylor, MI - Skayde vs Petey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Test Released....Again!

ECW star Andrew "Test" Martin was released by World Wrestling Entertainment today. Martin was suspended due to a Wellness Policy violation last month and as reported by PWInsider.com yesterday was involved in a car accident yesterday in Florida.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
LOL

Tough shit for him I guess. But you gotta love it. He blasts the WWE for having too lax drug policies. Then he re-signs, and is released by the very same drug policy he bitched about.

Reaction score
normally i would be happy that he got released, but if he didnt, and if he was never suspended, then he would be in hollys place, and i would much rather have test than hardcore holly. imo the only good thing to happen to hardcore holly in the wwe is crash, and molly.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Fuck man Test was awesome,even though i thought he used to be better,he still coulda been a really good mid carder on Raw or SD man w/e i think we ll see test in TNA.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
test was alright he wasnt my favorite he is a dumba** but he could put on an alright show kinda funny that he got released

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
From Test's myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/7439092:

"Just want to thank you fans for the last year...I love to hear you boo me. I always said I would get out of wrestling when it wasn't fun anymore....and that's what i did. Don't get me wrong I still love wrestling, I always will but right now the WWE is not for me but no sour grapes I had some fun up until a month ago when the politics kicked in like they always do and at first ECW was so much fun, I can only imagine it when it was the real ecw but when Paul Heyman left ecw left with him..what was left of it. Sorry if I let any of you fans down but I needed to leave there for me...so to all the fans thanks again."

JastheaceUK

Reaction score
Test was one of the best wrestlers on the current ECW Roster but comes to no surprise that he got released to be honest.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I really can not say that i am surpised as soon as he got that ban i could see it all on the cards, he was quite decent and he has just thrown it all the way.

Soulpower

Test had improved quite a bit since the last he was with the E, but the way he got jobbed out repeatedly against Lashley should have been a sign that his days were over.... And TNA better not sign this guy, the last thing they need is Lance Hoyt Redux.

puché the giant

Reaction score
i looked as if test was goin to be a future world champion at ecw anyay he has a dumb face

Reaction score
This sucks because Test was the reason I watched ECW. He had the complete package. He had the look of an intimidating heel. He could pull off a convincing promo and was comfortable on the microphone. Above all else, he had a dangerous finisher. I have read a few articles on Test and here is what I was able to gather by reading in between the lines: The WWE Wellness Policy as you may or may not know, isn't very effective. If Vince wants someone to succeed, then they will magically pass the steroid test - get my drift? It was stated that if an individual had a perscription for steroids, he or she could get away with it, even after failing a test (no pun intended). I read an article that stated Test wasn't very happy about losing cleanly to Lashley, which he voiced to Mcmahon. Vince obviously doesn't take kindly to suggestions. The article also stated that Test had just ran out of roids and didn't have a perscription, therefore he was released, however, Test claims on his myspace that he requested his release.

All of this is here-say and we'll probably never know the real reason behind Test's release. All I can say is that they should've listened to Test because he was a real asset to the ECW locker-room in my opinion. I will miss having Test a part of the new breed.

imported_Chase

Test was one of the reasons I watched ECW. I really don't like to see Test become a released because I was a fan of his.

imported_clashwrestling

CLASH Wrestling vs. CHIKARA Pro 3/26 Taylor, MI

Hey all here at TWC! We are CLASH Wrestling, based out Southeast, Michigan and run monthly LIVE events! CLASH is the home of today's top stars including: Jimmy Jacobs, Cameron Skyy, Mena Libra, Petey Williams, Tommy Treznik, Gavin Quinn, Too Sweet, Raven, Dave Manzo, Scotty 2 Hotty & more! We release tons of media from our live events and cordially invite you to come check us out out sometime if you're either a Michigander or live in or around the area!

Most generally, we update each thread with news updates, signed matches, blogs from the CLASH competitors, videos etc.

SAMPLE US WITH THIS VIDEO BELOW TAKEN FROM OUR ANNIVERSARY EVENT FEAT XPAC -

[YOUTUBE]mcsSH3cmtZc[/YOUTUBE]

CvsC2011flyer.jpg

cvscmatch1.jpg

Sweet & Swagg (Too Sweet [c] & "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo) vs. The Batiri

cvscmatch2.jpg

"GQ" Gavin Quinn (c) vs. Amasis (Non-Title)

cvscmatch3.jpg

"Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik vs. Ophidian

cvscmatch4.jpg

The Rematch:
"Caveman" Tyler Elkins vs. "Ace High" Cameron Skyy

cvscmatch5.jpg

International Dream Match:
Skayde vs. "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams

Featuring:
Wreckingball, "Amazing" N8 Mattson, Dragon Kreed, & more!

CLASH vs. CHIKARA 2010 Recap Video:
[youtube]yu730rTlr0Y[/youtube]

Anybody live in the area??