WrestleMania 27: 8 Man Tag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Either way, heel or face he's still a monster. I like him more as a heel though, because Kane tried it out when he was with RVD and it backfired, or it was just plain lame in my opinion.

Reaction score
whoa Khali smiled... didn't he smile in the longest yard? he has potential to be a good face, just because of his size... the WWE needs to turn Kane heel, he fits the destructive monster role better.

Reaction score
whoa Khali smiled... didn't he smile in the longest yard? he has potential to be a good face, just because of his size... the WWE needs to turn Kane heel, he fits the destructive monster role better.

So because Khali is big and he can smile, he has potential to be a good face? Give me a break. A face has to connect with the fans. Khali can't even speak. Keeping him as a heel is what's best for him. As for Kane being a better destructive monster - what planet are you on?

Axis

Khali can't wrestle, but he can put good storylines.

Like the Kane one for example. I think thus storyline will be played out perfectly.
What's the storyline? No buildup but random interference?

CenaMark54

^^^He went after Kane because he wanted better competition. Its monster vs monster. Not a great storyline, but a storyline nonetheless.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Now, before the rumors and all that with the Trump, McMahon match I was hoping it would turn out Umaga Vs. Khali... that would be a great match in my opinion.

Reaction score
Well Khali cant wrestle but he still makes things exciting.
In the ring he just chops and swings away like a crazy gorilla.
I think the best thing to do with Khali is to have him as the "big scary guy" that just takes people out backstage and comes down to the ring and destroys them.

Ben

Reaction score
308_0.jpg

Eight-Man Tag Team Match

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler