WrestleMania 27: 8 Man Tag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You Will Not Believe What Happened To Khali!

Okay just read these RAW House Show results and comment on the bold part, I've always said Mexicans were crazy! I gotta go and make a Khali Fan Banner! LOL.....LMAO..... LOL again.....Khali....babyface.....fans.....insane mf'ers. I'd like to have seen Khali's smile...

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS? Hell even my father likes Khali for some reason... WHY?

WWE Raw House Show Results - 3/4/07

Shane A. sent in the following report:

I attended the WWE Raw houseshow in Albuquerque, NM last night, and here are the results-

- The show kicked off with a three way tag match; Cryme Tyme vs. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. The Highlanders. Cryme Tyme picked up the victory with their double team move on one of the Highlanders. OK match, mainly the two face teams double teaming the one heal team.

- Cody something (AKA jobber) vs. Chris Masters. Masters won via the Masterlock.

- Melina (c) vs. Mickie James for the WWE Women's Championship. Melina won by using the ropes for leverage.

- Some tag team (?) vs. a local tag team consisting of twin brothers named Bret and Brian who dressed a lot like "The Rockers". The local tag team won and no one cared.

- Val Venis vs. The Great Khali. Khali dominated and won with a chop under 2 mins. Surprisingly, the crowd went nuts for Khali, you couldn't hear any booing in the arena, and it actually brought a smile to Khali's face.

- Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro vs. Super Crazy & Jeff Hardy. Hardy pinned Nitro after a Swanton Bomb. Best match of the night in my opinion. The crowd was on fire for Super Crazy and Hardy.

- Intermission, Maria shot some John Cena shirts into the audience with a shirt gun.

- Kenny Dykstra vs. Ric Flair. Flair won via figure-four leglock.

- "Special Attraction" Match; Umaga (w/ Estrada) vs. Bobby Lashley. Lashley won via DQ when Estrada entered the ring and attacked Lashley. Then, with Umaga on the outside, Lashley power slammed Estrada.

- John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship. Cena won via pinfall after an FU.

Biggest Pops -
1. John Cena
2. Jeff Hardy
3. Super Crazy
4. Ric Flair
5. The Great Khali (I'm not even joking...)

Biggest Heat -
1. Randy Orton
2. Umaga
3. Kenny Dykstra
4. Joey Mercury / Johnny Nitro
5. The tag teams no one knew (which also received a 'boring' chant)

Interesting notes -

John Cena got the longest, loudest ovation I have heard in years for ANY WWE wrestler. It took literally 7-10 mins AFTER his enterance before people stopped chanting and screaming for Cena. Cena thanked the crowed after the match which caused them to scream and chant for another 10 mins.

The Great Khali was cheered through out his 2 min squash match against Val Venis. As I said, people cheered and chanted his name and he couldn't help but smile, which is also a scary image. Did I miss something? Because, last time I checked, Khali was the worst WWE wrestler in recent memory. Anyway, after the match, Val over played his "injuries" to a point where it became comedic, thrashing around, grabbing his head, falling all over. The refs and some fans were laughing at him as he stumbled to the back.

About the only 3 types of shirts people in the audience wore were John Cena shirts, Eddie Guerro shirts, and DX shirts.

Super Crazy was the only wrestler to pay any attention to the fans watching the wrestlers leave and waiting for autographs outside. He waved at us, and as he was leaving, rolled his window down to give high fives and handshakes. No one signed any autographs.

That's all I got. Keep the Wrestlemania news coming!

Wrestling Station

Yes, i dont even beleive that Khali is a human anyway! Freak of nature for sure.

Reaction score
I like to think that his smile looked a little like this...

3945064gz6.jpg

Soulpower

I'm not surprised at all... A couple of weeks back before the Rumble, there was an over the top match with Cena, Khali came down to the ring, helped Cena and actually got cheered. The same thing happened last week during the Masterlock challenge, he sucks in the ring but for some reason people like cheering for the guy... Khali as a face.. That could work.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
If Khail does turn face what are the wwe going to do with him? because as a heel he is the unstoppable monster and fits that quite well. The matter of the fact is that he still can't wrestler for shit no matter whether he is heel or face

Wrestling Station

They can use him as in mind games storylines more than wrestling in ring. I mean can take him in the backstage and kick someones ass or freak out some guys in their locker room and stuff. This is the best way for to use Khali.

phantomgerald

khali is not and never will be a good wrestler. period.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
khali is not and never will be a good wrestler. period.

You know what. Neither was Hogan.

I'm not going to say that Khali will be as big as Hogan, but there is huge potential in Khali as a face. I guarantee it.

I'm calling it now. Khali will be a huge star by next WM.

CenaMark54

I like Khali just as long as he isn't wrestling in matches. If you need a freak to go beat up some jobber, Khali is your man.

I think they have booked him well as of late and I find myself starting to mark when I hear his music hit.

We are all proving Vince right. Fans love wrestlers with great physical prowess.

Reaction score
I have always liked Khali. I would be the one cheering the loudest. People can chirp him for being a crappy wrestler, but who isn't nowadays? The way the WWE books wrestlers isn't to look very technical. Plus his size limits him from doing several moves. I think his role as a destructive monster will leave a big legacy one day (unlike Kane lol).

Markz

Reaction score
They were probly looking for Kahli to smile to see if it's possible, I could imgine some small children ran out screaming after he done it though!