Dixie Carter's twitter account suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Real Wrestling Fan

I want to know what you guys consider a real wrestling fan. IMO a real wrestling fan is someone who watches wrestling because it's wrestling example: I cosider myself a real wrestling fan, I will watch any wrestling company WWE, TNA, ROH, etc. Sure I think some companies are better than others, but that doesnt mean I gonna put down other companies for example "TNA is where WWE rejects go" or "WWE has too many stupid gimmics". Every company has its strong points and weak points. Sure TNA has a bunch of wrestler's on its roster who has competed in WWE, but half of WWE's roster is made of ex ECW/WWE guys. Sure WWE has stupid gimmics like Jimmy Wang Yang & Eugene, but dont forget TNA has guys like Sharkboy who are equaly as stupid. I used to be a WWF mark and I only watched WWF, but now I find myself downloading old WCW and ECW matches wishing I would have watched back then but I was too narrow minded. I'm not saying everyone should watch every wrestling show on TV, I just want people to be more open minded.

Whats your opinion

BALLIN!

Reaction score
one who watches wresting cuz its wrestling

Wrestling Station

1-Wrestling Fan is any fan that is addicted or more to this subject than other.

2-Has Knowledge about wrestling rules and different type of matches.

3-Knows alot about history of wrestling, different brands and companies.

4-Knows some information about when or where that event is going to be held at.

5-Enjoying this kind of sport/show business.

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Wrestling Fan - One who watches WWE

Wrestling Geek - One who watches all kinds of wrestling, WWE, TNA, ECW, WCW, ROH, UFC...etc..etc.

Im probebly considered a Wrestling Geek, I watch WWE, TNA, and I watch old ECW and WCW matches.

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Wrestling Fan - One who watches WWE

Wrestling Geek - One who watches all kinds of wrestling WWE, TNA, ECW, WCW, ROH, UFC, etc, etc

I'd consider myself a wrestling geek. I watch WWE, TNA, UFC, and sometimes I watch old WCW and ECW matches.

Markz

Reaction score
A REAL Wrestling fan is someone who watches Wrestling for the Wrestling not for gimmicks and storylines, I like storylines only if they are realistic and more down to earth.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Key word: WRESTLING fan. Someone that is a real wrestling fan watches wrestling for the WRESTLING. If you watch a wrestling program for the entertainment then you are a sports entertainment fan. That's my opinion.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Key word: WRESTLING fan. Someone that is a real wrestling fan watches wrestling for the WRESTLING. If you watch a wrestling program for the entertainment then you are a sports entertainment fan. That's my opinion.

Yeah you hit the nail right on the head there mike spot on

Rell

Reaction score
^ The exact piont I was trying to make, I myself prefer Japanese and ROH more than anything else because It's more WRESTLING oriented, I can care less for storylines If someone's good in ring I like them.

Reaction score
A real wrestling fan is anybody who watches wrestling on a regular basis, whether it be WWE, TNA, etc. As long as they tune in religiously each week, they are considered a wrestling fan. If these fans stick with the product through thick and thin, IE: good and bad storylines, then they are definately legit fans.

MJ807

Reaction score
In a thread in the old IWF I went into a rant about this and I absolutely agree with you.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
somebody who joins a wrestling forum for the wrestling and not the babes section

Ballin

Reaction score
A Wrestling Fan/Geek:

-One who watches religously
-One who is knowledgable about professional wrestling.

Really, thats it for me.