Offical Nomination Thread: Teams

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [V2]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Top of the mountain

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the official 2019 nominations thread for teams.

Please use this thread to nominate the teams that you believe should be inducted into the PWF Hall of Fame this year.

Restrictions on nominations:

At least one member of a team must be at least 40 years old or retired from active wrestling.
Nominations must be backed up with reasons. If no reasons are given for a nominated team then that nomination will be discarded.
Nominations in this thread must fall into one of the following categories.
  • Tag-Teams
  • Stables/Groups

Each member of the forum can make up to eight nominations for "teams".

Nomination away!

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [V2]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Top of the mountain
My first nomination will be The Steiner Brothers - I've never seen a more brutal, believable team than the Steiners in that 89 - 91(ish) era. Their matches with the Road Warriors and especially Terry Gordy and Steve Williams were absolutely believable and ridiculously hard hitting. That era Scott Steiner also had the most potential of any wrestler I've ever seen and, if handled better, could well have been what Brock Lesnar became 20 years later.

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
#1. The Four Horseman (Flair, Ole, Arn & Tully)
- Reason: To me this is the greatest faction there has ever been. Simply amazing.

#2. The New World Order (Hogan, Hall & Nash)
- Reason: The original three members of the nWo were something awesome that will never be duplicated.

#3. D-Generation X (HBK, HHH & Chyna)
- Reason: They were the attitude era in terms of feel. The original trio was something of amazement.

#4. The Hart Foundation (Stable)
- Reason: 1997 was a turning point in the WWF and what helped the WWF turn the tide in the Monday Night Wars.

#5. Evolution
- Reason: In the early to mid 2000's Evolution was THE faction in all of pro wrestling. Love them or hate them they're a group of guys who deserve to make the PWF HOF.

#6. The Hart Foundation (Bret & Anvil)
- Reason: An amazing team who thrived in the early 90's and should be in a Hall of Fame.

#7. The Road Warriors
- Reason: 80's tag team wrestling would look a lot different if they weren't apart of it.

#8. Demolition (Ax & Smash)
- Reason: Late 80's/early 90's WWF tag team wrestling needed Ax & Smash. So why not the Hall of Fame?