NWA Crockett Cup 2022 - March 19-20, 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So Cardona won? What about the Tyrus match?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
looks like i can attempt to at least calculate all the results for WPC - and then post them tomorrow

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Very glad I just jumped right in to this past two nights. It's been great to get out of my comfort zone more with wrestling and just watch random events when they are on. You soon figure things out. Will be doing it more near WrestleMania too with all the events they are putting on.

It's good to learn more outside names outside of the big promotions, and I credit to AEW opening me up more to alternatives. Just a lot of fun.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The Fourth Wall said:
Very glad I just jumped right in to this past two nights. It's been great to get out of my comfort zone more with wrestling and just watch random events when they are on. You soon figure things out. Will be doing it more near WrestleMania too with all the events they are putting on. It's good to learn more outside names outside of the big promotions, and I credit to AEW opening me up more to alternatives. Just a lot of fun.
That's basically what I did, I started watching AEW weekly after mostly just keeping up with results and then a few weeks later I just jumped into NJPW, MLW, Impact, ROH and NWA blind lol

Reactions: Marty McFourth