Kevin Nash Now Claims He Could Return To TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

WWE Wrestlers in the Doghouse

Johnny Nitro is apparently in the WWE doghouse because of his ongoing real life relationship with Melina. Melina has heat dating back to her days in Smackdown, and has done nothing to improve her reputation. Despite their current standing in the company, WWE recognizes their main event act potential.

Ric Flair's RAW promo on Carlito was something of a shoot. Both Carlito and Shelton Benjamin are viewed as superstars with a lack of drive and passion, unwilling to go the extra mile. Agents have tried to motivate Carlito, but thus far he simply hasn't responded.

To update on Melina, she is still in the doghouse for her backstage attitude which hasn’t changed since she went over to RAW from Smackdown. She had a bad reputation in the Smackdown locker room for her attitude, although the company views her as their third top Diva on the roster when it comes to in-ring work. Many other people have heat in the locker-room these days as well including Nitro (dating Melina/attitude issues), RVD (possibly leaving, mocking higher-ups), Shelton Benjiman & Carlito (work ethic), and CM Punk (attitude issues).

Credit:WZ

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Nitro has had some heat for awhile, to add on why. it was said that he keeps his distance from the rest of the wrestlers and spends all his time with Melina. Who the hell can blame him? He probably gets alot of heat for what Melina does too, more than what he does.

v1-power

Reaction score
this has been going on for a while i dont know why they dont let there ralationship go but with the carlito and sheleton i dont know i want to see them in action more so i hope they get there A** in gear and shape up or esle its off the rsoter (maybe i hope not)

03mnm

Reaction score
If I was Nitro I would stick with Melina too. As for Carlito and Shelton hopefully they can get their act together as they are both talented and are future World Champions.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Hopefully Carlito and Shelton will get their act together. I like seeing them wrestle because I think they both put on a good match. I wouldn't think CM Punk would have attitude issue's though.

3lions

Reaction score
StreetThug13, all you ever say is 'wow, thats interesting' or something along those lines. If you continue to spam and post pointless responces, then you will be further warned and eventually banned.
3lions
IWF Admin

Soulpower

Has it ever occured to the WWE officials that mabe the reason Carlito and SHelton aren't motivated is because they're always suck in some lame feuds, or because they're not doing anything? THe WWE wants SHelton to improve, so what they do? They keep him off tv and have him do nothing...THat'll motivate him to get better.

And then there's Carlito...One of the complaints is that he hasn't improved enough in the ring. Maybe, just maybe Carlito hasn't improved because he's been....wait for it... feuding on and off with Chris Masters for about the past year. How is he supposed to improve in the ring when he's wrestling people who aren't any good in the first place?

Acideyez

Reaction score
No matter where you work if there is a couple there that are dating it's always going to be some kind of "heat" with the other employees so that's really no shock. I hate to see wrestlers have backstage heat because they aren't motivated. But again what do they have to be motivated about? All they do are crappy angles after angles. I'm sure they are getting paid more money in the WWE but they where prolly alot happier working the indies.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Kevin Nash told La Nacion that he is talking with TNA regarding a potential return. "I am currently negotiating a contract with them," Nash said. "Yes, there are many opportunities to return." To read the Spanish version of the story, visit Nacion.com.

Lets be honest here. Everybody knew the constant denials on twiiter and talks of retirement were not true. Somebody who has been in the wrestling business as long as Nash has will never fully retire especially when companies like TNA continually give them contracts.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
As long as he can still be at mania and the HOF for Shawn I don't care, but I don't know how that is gonna work since he'll actually be on t.v this time. But yeah seems his bitching was just to get TNA to give him hush & comeback money.

Kairi

Reaction score
i think he should at least hold out until wwe's hof ceremony, unless they allow for him to do that too as like a pre-req to the contract deal.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Foley has mentioned before that its not as far fetched as many think for TNA talent to be allowed to attend the WWE HOF.

As I recall there were many TNA talent in attendance at the 2008 HOF ceremony but were not allowed to be shown on camera or something.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah that's what I thought. I imagine the Kliq are going to be the ones to induct Shawn so would suck if he couldn't appear on screen since he is the 2nd most important person apart of that kliq to Shawn probably next to Triple H. So rather he wait till after mania to go back to TNA unless he does what Kairi just said and make it a contract clause.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I highly doubt all of the Kliq will induct him. Probably just be HHH inducting him with Hall, Nash, and Waltman in the audience and getting mention by Shawn.