NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol what happened in that game? just saw this post now. h and pg were going at it today,mainly just pg... he's kind've annoying. argues and blames everyone else for loses, he might not last too much longer.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just bunch of dumb fouls, got shooting foul calls when it wasn't a shooting foul, etc was just horrible. And PG plays pretty damn good and I haven't lost with him yet so guess that is why I have yet to see him blame me but if that is the case I hate stuff like that so if he has to go he has to go.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nope rank 39 now last I saw.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hego is an idiot point blank smh

shutupchico

Reaction score
i won 3 straight with him today against good teams, he's a good player, can be deadly from 3, but he's not so smart for his age(31). i've seen other teams do the foul up 1, it can potentially pay off, but of course it's a dumb risk. i told him he can't do that anymore, he just said yea. then he was saying u guys gotta score more and stop relying on him. i said when u make a mistake like that, all the blame goes on u. we dropped to 34 today, us and rollaz going back and forth, need to pass em again.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Couldn't pay off for us cause we had no timeouts and was only 8 seconds left and when he fouled left us only 2 and half seconds therefore couldn't even get a good shot. Shit was just dumb and made no sense. To make matters worse he kept trying to blame it on 2k not even admitting he did something dumb just pissed me off. Far as us needing to score more and relying on him he got relied on late because we needed 3's and he is the best 3 shooter out of us 3. I of course will gladly score more but many times in that game he was chucking up quick shots and wasn't giving the ball up once he got it. Or will stay in the paint all day even if it means getting a 3 secs to make sure we give him the ball when he decides to do something other than go for the right corner 3.

So if it was you for example who will gladly give up the ball saying we needed to score more it would be one thing but for him to say while he has lapses where he'll put up a contested corner 3 before he tries to get ball movement kinda makes no sense.

shutupchico

Reaction score
what he says doesn't matter anyway, not like i listen to him(unless he says something i agree with). the blaming 2k thing is like a running joke on him. he's ignorant, and stubborn with an ego, he's not a very good rebounder, or defender, he's not smart, he rarely know how to switch it up when things aren't working(corner 3's and he'll still stand under the basket, even when there's a 7'5 center in front of him), but with that said he gets the job done with his scoring. his corner 3 is basically like my mid, and the points add up fast. he probably doesn't respect st at pg, that's why there may have been more problems than when i play with him. when he plays with me if the 3 isn't there he'll just give it back to me.

shutupchico

Reaction score
damn, i think it's really over... gonna be weird not playing crew.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler