Next Three Hour RAW Announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
WWE Monday Night Raw on November 15th, 2010 will be a 3-hour show, airing from 8 to 11 PM on the USA Network.

I had expected the 900th episode of RAW to be a three hour show but unfortunately it was just a regular old show. I hope that this three hour show will be a special show rather than a regular show with a third hour. It is the week before Survivor Series so it can be a great go home show for the big PPV. I would expect the Smackdown roster to be on the show that night as well to build for the PPV.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Sadly they have three hour edtion of Raw's a little too ofton for my likeing, and as there is no special theme here I don't see why WWE chose that date. I find the idea of sitting though two hours of that show almost impossible right now, so I will pass on this.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah, I don't like it when they have a three hour show just to have three hours. Like you said it is hard enough sitting through two hours of RAW let alone three. I can understand it for a draft or something huge like that but otherwise there is no point having it as the ratings aren't high enough for them anyway.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
A whole three hour Raw just to hand out a few awards that would be taking the piss!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I had forgotten about the Slammys. I was hoping that that had been dropped by WWE and that it would never be brought back again. I hope that they don't waste a two hour show on those awards let alone a three hour show.

Sleezy

Reaction score
I was very disappointed that the 900th episode wasn't a three hours show. Well I was just disappointed in the whole 900th episode all the way around tbh. I would say this will be The Slammy Awards special, or possibly the RAW Roulette special you know where they spin the wheel and make special matches all night long. They haven't done that yet this year have they???

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Wait a minute that wheel idea is nicked off WCW's spin the wheel make the deal Halloween Havioc concerpt. Vince nicking off his old bitter rivel I don't know!

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Yeah Keith the ill fated spin the wheel make a deal wheel has been stolen by vince. The only difference is I'm pretty sure Vince rigs his wheel, something I heard WCW actually did not do.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
They only started using the Raw Roulette wheel when Bischoff was GM and through the storyline it was his idea so they kind of suggest it was a WCW idea.

Interesting that the RAW Roulette has been announced for next week. They haven't had a show like that for a very long time and normally they are great shows. Would be better to save this for the three hour show but still it should be a good RAW next week after a good show this week.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Oh yes I forgot about Bishoff useing on Raw during his early reign. I remember back then thinking than WWE were actually trying to turn RAW into a updated version of Nitro. Alas the whole promotional war never came off.