Change to WrestlingSmarks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
As you will have noticed there has been a big change to WrestlingSmarks. When you type in wrestlingsmarks.com you now are automatically redirected to the forum. The reason that this change was made was because the main page wasn't as busy as it was hoped. We also wanted to integrate everything into the one page rather than having two seperate sections for the site.

Now the Wrestling Columns and Reviews each have their own section on the forum, located just below the Wrestling & MMA section.

It is now much simpler to post a Column and/or Review. Just start a new thread in either the Column or Review section depending on what thread you are making.

I hope that you like the changes and we as staff are striving to make this site the best it can be. Look forward to more improvements in the future.

Troy

RobyD

Reaction score
It's probably better this way anyways. I've always enjoyed simple domains, and not having to click from the front page to the forum. From pages never work anyways lol.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It created another click to get to the forum so in the end we thought that it was a negative rather than a positive for the forum. Having the forum as the main area so people can view it right away and start reading the posts and begin posting is much better and I am glad that the feedback from members has been very positive about this change.