Official Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm guessing they are trying to ease her into a new queen gimmick or something. At least that was the vibe I've been getting anyhow.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's just all mish mashy with her. One minute she's like Vickie whailing at the top of her voice, next minute she's playing a queen and then to top it all off she's an MMA Knockout artist with the glove.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Diva-Dirt said:
A big dream match between two of the top female wrestlers in North America has been signed for April 2nd.

Remix Pro Wrestling in Marietta, Ohio has signed former WWE Diva and current TNA Knockout, Mickie James to face ROH and SHIMMER star, Sara Del Rey.
The event will be fund-raising for the Humane Society of Ohio Valley.
This will be the first time the duo step into the ring together, according to the promotion.

Both are highly successful and respected, yet have had two different paths to earn that success and respect. James is obviously a five-time Women’s Champion and has had a lot of success on national television over the years. Meanwhile, Del Rey is considered one of the top, if not the top, independent female workers. On paper, this match definitely ranks up there with last year’s ill-fated Kong vs Mickie bout.
More information can be found here.
Hopefully this makes it to DVD or the likes because it has the potential to be epic.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hope this will happen.

Source: Nodq.com

- There are rumors that Awesome Kong will make her WWE debut at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view, possibly in the Divas Title match with Natalya defending against Layla & Michelle McCool.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I said it in the thread for Raw. LayCool wins and continues the beatdown post match. Beth makes the save for Natalya, only to be leveled by LayCool's new muscle in Kong.

The fact Vickie is the GM right now only makes it more possible since they do have ties with her on TV that aren't forgotten as seen by their NXT return in season 3 to drop Kaitlyn, and the fact that they credited Vickie with the contracts for their match this Sunday and she was the one who supposedly created the co-divas belts for them.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Like Dale said that is just giving them way too much and overkill of Laycool. Why give them the belts AND Kong more than likely super push? I know you love them but damn they have already been super pushed enough. Makes more sense to have Laycool lose and then have Kong be revealed at their muscle. That or just have Kong be the only diva with no alignment and clean house of every one.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I want the super push just to hear (well read) the bitching

Kong can eventually tire of both and beat the shit out of them for the titles at Mania

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well the bitching would be justified as they need to establish the division as a whole instead of just Laycool and no one else.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Just basically had this entire convo on msn with a friend like less than 5 mins ago, so here goes again lol.

Them aligning Kong with LayCool would be of no benefit to her like they E would want us to believe, when in all reality they are just giving LayCool yet another tool to try and get them over. She's a monster, anti-diva and doesn't need to be aligned with them because in all reality she has more chance of getting over on her own. She can just show up week in, week out and destroy whatever undercard Diva's are on the show that week whilst making sure that she squashes both heels and faces so you get the point she is a tweener.

As terribly boring and stale as it would be, you could then have LayCool do their childish insult shit towards her, maybe interfering in her matches and costing her matches before she eventually takes out one of LayCool and then the other one a few weeks later or something.

Move her into a title program with Nattie and take the belt from her which then results in her squashing some more Divas before moving onto a feud with Beth which if done right, could be pretty fucking bigtime.

Reaction score

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Meh I have mixed feelings. Reason being while the show sucks it has brought in girls who ended up being wwe mainstays or still are IE: Laycool.

Reaction score
And it also gave us Ashley, Candice, Joy Giovanni,etc...

The diva search will make NXT3 pointless.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's what I meant by mixed feelings, lol.

I think it's pointless at this point tho to bring int he diva search because they still have NXT girls they have to use and then got tough enough on top of that which will bring in some girls.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
This happens then I deffo won't be watching the Divas division. Just go out and scout people and throw them in FCW and train them to wrestle, I don't watch to watch Divas in pie eating contests and all that shit.