Heel/Face turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
This is war!

I challenge anyone! We need three judges, the stips are:

Theme: Music Artist
Size: Any
Due: Before 26/2/07

[MARQUEE]Who wants to face me!?[/MARQUEE]

Markz

Reaction score
Includes anyone in music, i'll post mine soon.

Markz

Reaction score
WARRRRRRRRRR.png

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Somehow I knew it was gonna be a Tupac sig, seeing how you have one of his quotes,
Cant wait to see Alhajri's

Markz

Reaction score
I just like 2pac too much!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
In your opinion who (diva or superstar) is in most need for a face turn and who is in need of a heel turn?

Face Turn: Melina - This is funny to me cause she was on the other end of this but it is obvious that I guess she was better off as a face after all. She went no where fast with it.

Heel Turn: Triple H - I think HHH should go out the way he came in which is as a heel. Plus I just flatout miss heel Triple H.

SAL

Reaction score
Face turn: Justin Gabriel. He's got the potential of an Evan Bourne, maybe better. Women love him. He's been a high-profile guy since he came in, and he doesn't need the Nexus/Corre crutch anymore. He doesn't belong as a heel, and he shouldn't be working a heel style.

Heel turn: I don't really see anyone on either roster that is in need of a heel turn. If you're going to make me turn someone, I'd turn John Morrison. He won't get any further as a face than he is right now, with Cena and Orton ahead of him on Raw. Smackdown could use some fresh faces, but the other option is turning him, maybe putting him back with Miz and pushing them as a tandem that can bring down Cena and Orton.

The Flash

Reaction score
In your opinion who (diva or superstar) is in most need for a face turn and who is in need of a heel turn?

Face Turn: Melina - This is funny to me cause she was on the other end of this but it is obvious that I guess she was better off as a face after all. She went no where fast with it.

Heel Turn: Triple H - I think HHH should go out the way he came in which is as a heel. Plus I just flatout miss heel Triple H.

I think PG really affected Melina's Heel push. If it were back to the old rating, Melina prob could have had that 'Major Bitch' character that she began with, She really can't do much as a heel in the current PG-era.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't really have nothing to do with that as even if it was a non PG show if they aren't booking her to do anything like they did recently it won't really matter. Didn't let her talk, didn't even give her a reason why she turned heel just turned her and had her lose.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Sheamus probably would do with a face turn and run on Smackdown, not in some cheesy tag team with Finlay and Hornswoggle as mascot though.

Drew McIntyre should turn face also, after his badass run at the Chamber I think he could pull it off.

AF.

Reaction score
Face:
Dolph Ziggler
Justin Gabriel

Heel:
Nobody.