Sad Jillian Hall News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Rank your favorite wrestling organizations

1) WWF

Good or Bad, no doubt for me.

2) Ring of Honor

Pure wrestling, great characters. Create their own stars. Classy organization. I can't say one bad thing about ROH.

3) ECW

The only organization, i thought was a threat to the wwe. Heyman did a great job in the 90s building up this organization. I remember trying to search for ECW programs every couple months cause they kept changing the times on Public access.

4) WCW

I perfered the old WCW, but none the less, a good show even during the nwo days and the russo era.

5) USWA

My conterversial pick. I just enjoyed the good old school family wrestling program. Also a breeding ground for the wwf. Featured guys like Jerry Lawler, Jeff Jarrett, Randy Savage, Kamala, Koko b Ware, Owen Hart, Tatanka, sid, ahmed Johnson, and Razor Ramon.

6) TNA

I think Tna is starting to get on the right path, although they don't really get my interest. Great wrestling? Yeah. But i want to be entertained. I just think they try too hard. Plus things like the 6 sided ring, and atmosphere, i dont like.

7) Smokey Mountain Wrestling

Another Old school organization. They put on a good show. I just realized, i was watching Jericho, and Lance Storm in SMW too. Main attaction was the Rock n Roll Express. Also featured: Heavenly Bodies, Brian Lee, Dirty White boy, PG 13, Paul Orndoff, Kevin Sullivan, Chris Candido, al snow, d lo brown, catus Jack and more.
========================================================

Havent really seen much of the storylines on OVW, CZW, and some other ones.

Wild II

Reaction score
WWE - Great.
WCW - At times, even better than WWF.
ECW

beachy26

Reaction score
1- WWF/E Better wen it was F
2- TNA The future
3- ECW Quality untill vince fuked it up
4- WCW A poor mans wwf tna will be better
5- 3PW Quality british wrestling

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
1) ECW (If they went national, they would've been No. 1)
2) WWF/E (A Global Empire created by manical man, MR. MCMAHON and his ass!)
3) WCW (Basically WWF but with cruiserweights)
4) TNA (Growing to mythical proportions)
5) NWA (Classic nothing bigger)

Wrestling Station

WWE: The Emprior of Wrestling business.
TNA: An Underdog.
AJPW: Real fighting and unique
ROH: A good small business, but lacks strong directors and money.

CenaMark54

1) ECW (If they went national, they would've been No. 1)2) WWF/E (A Global Empire created by manical man, MR. MCMAHON and his ass!)
3) WCW (Basically WWF but with cruiserweights)
4) TNA (Growing to mythical proportions)
5) NWA (Classic nothing bigger)

And if the WWE wasn't national they wouldn't be number one. There were reasons ECW never went national. Coulda woulda shoulda

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Jillian Hall just posted the following extremely sad update on Twitter: "So sad and traumatized but I am in labor at 14 weeks pregnant. Our baby's heart has stopped and is with God now... Please pray for us.." Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers guys.' It should be noted that ex-WWE Diva Candice Michelle recently suffered a miscarriage.

Terrible news. Have to feel sorry for both ex Divas. I'll keep them both in my prayers for sure.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
This is terrible, I have an aunt that only had a miscarriage around 2 months ago. It is something that can become a mental issue if not attended to. It can be quite traumatic.

Hope she comes through OK.

Kylie

Reaction score
Oh my god that's so heartbreaking for both of them. :( I can't imagine what they going through.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
So very sad to hear on both :( To not even get to meet them and just have all that happens you know is terrible. I know it has to cause alot of bad stress on them.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Losing a kid before the kid was even born is just too tough to deal with. Hope she ends up being okay but it's probably gonna take a long time for that.

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
Very sad news. It's very upsetting because my sister is pregnant with a child and it would be terrible if the same case happens. I hope she can recover from this as soon as she can.

The Flash

Reaction score
First Candice then Jillian. I feel terrible for both of them :(