The Winner of NXT Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Griddles

Reaction score
...is Kaval.

And to be honest, who didn't see this coming? He's been the best in the ring, has had a lot of previous wrestling history and his rap the other week was fantastic. Surely we'll see him in the title picture soon.

What does everyone think about Kaval's victory in NXT season 2?

Additionally, NXT season 3 is an all-Diva show set to run for only six weeks. The Pros are Primo, Goldust, Vickie Guerrero, the Bellas, Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox. For rather obvious reasons, I have my doubts that this will be one to watch...

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I thought that it would be Alex Riley since he needed the win more than the others since he was the cocky heel. It was a strong final three though and all will make it big.

Kaval is ready made for a title shot though and that could have been a key factor when WWE decided who to select as the winner. He is ready to have a PPV match now just like Barrett was ready. He worked well with LayCool and played off them well. He should do well in WWE.

Strange decision for Season 3 and I will create a thread for that now.