Creative Director/Owner: TCL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Basic Info
Real Name ~ Brian Joseph
Ring Name ~ Thomas Christopher Leighton
Nickname ~ ''The Man in Charge'', "Mr. Director", "TCL"
Height ~ 6'2
Weight ~ 186lbs
Hometown ~ Washington, DC
Sex ~ Male

Character Info
Alignment ~ Heel
Gimmick ~ A No Nonsense Assistant GM, who likes to show everyone who is in fact in charge, he cracks jokes often about superstars, he also gets heat from the superstars and uses his bodyguards regularly.

Entrance Theme ~ JBL's theme

Entrance Detail ~ His theme plays first, and a limo comes from the right side of the stage and drives into the middle, the ramp is lifted, the limo proceeds and stops before it hits the ring. Then the black chauffeur comes out and walks to the passenger door, he opens the door for TCL, Thomas then walks to the ring, up the ramp onto the apron and wipes his feet. He then enters the ring and his theme ends..

jbl.jpg

Dante Cross

Reaction score
any way i can make some topics Stickys? Meaning they always stay at the top of a section?

The Punk

Reaction score
I could've sworn that this was Kenyon's character, hmm Cross?

Dante Cross

Reaction score
It is, but if you remember, he gave me control of it, and he actually forgot he was the one who made it, well he made the profile. Once he saw the way I portrayed him on the show, he really liked it and all, so..