Man, This Teachers A ______________

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guano

Reaction score
This originally happened on Friday November 12, 2010. I was on my way to 4th period because, thats my favorite class and love going to that class everyday. So, I showed up to class and sat down at my desk waiting for the teacher to show but, it wasn't until I realized that the teacher was going to be away and we were going to have a supply teacher. So, I don't really mind supply teachers all that much because especially in that class because its the easiest class ever. Then it went down hill right when the bell rang because, the supply teacher never showed up to the class. Then this other teacher next door decided to call the office to tell them to send a supply teacher/on call teacher to the classroom and thats what happened. A teacher showed up an it went well for the first 10 mins of class. That when she started to complain about everything and I will list some of the things that the teacher was complaining about.

1. I was finished all my work within' 10 mins and she started complaining and saying that I did the whole
  2. entire assignment incorrect, when I know that I got all the answers correct.
  3. Me and my buddy were finished are work so, we decided to talk to each other very quietly and the teacher was complaining and telling us to be quiet.
  4. Then it was getting neat the point where I was getting really angry with this supply teacher and I asked if I could sign myself out of class and leave early. Although, I really loved her response which was "No, because if I have to be here and be miserable so do you".
  5. Thats when I really didn't appreciate her answer so, I started being a complete idiot. I started a sword fight with bristol board w/ my friend, started drawing on the blackboard, talking to the other kids that were done, throwing ninja stars made out of paper, and thew my backpack around the classroom.
I really thought that this teacher was a complete B*tch because, she pretty much just stood at the front of the class the entire time looking at the clock rather then what I would consider doing her job. An I know that I acted like a complete immature child but, I simply couldn't help myself, especially when I am sitting in class with nothing to do. So, I will leave this topic open for a spot, sort of like a fill in the blank answer type deal. So, my question to you is;

"Have you ever had a teacher that you thought was a ________________ and why?"​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Half my teachers were bitches or dickheads. Mostly because I was partly deaf I was a very easy target in school. I used to have people stab me in the back with pens which allowed me to turn around and tell them to fuck off... vice-versa and I'd always get in shit for distracting the class. One teacher used to speak to other teachers about me saying that I don't pay attention to class and that I shouldn't even be in her class. She wanted me removed, I overheard the conversation and flipped my shit at her, allowing me to get suspended it took them 5 years to realise that all this time, it was me paying attention to the class and the jerks just pissing me off.