Sheamus and Morrison. What will happen?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
For the past three weeks Morrison has come out and attacked Sheamus in order to save Santino from attacks by Sheamus. The strange thing is each week Sheamus seems to be more in a feud with Santino than he is with Morrison as Morrison is rarely mentioned.

What is going on in this feud? Will this eventually lead to a feud between the two?

Personally I hope that they wrestle each other sooner than later. Yes the high tea was hilarious but they need to recognise Morrison and have those two wrestle rather than booking Sheamus in comedy skits. I think that it could be a fantastic feud if they actually had a proper feud on RAW. Sheamus is a two time WWE champion already but is out of the world title scene currently and so he needs another feud. Morrison has been floating around the midcard for some time and he needs something that can take him to the next level. A feud against Sheamus could be a step in the right direction and I wouldn't mind seeing them getting a match on a PPV.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I could see this match happening in December, is TLC still the PPV? That could always captain Survivor Series teams as well but I don't think that will happen. I wouldn't be shocked there weren't any of those matches as Vince supposedly considered canceling the show to begin with because of the down buys last year.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yes TLC is the December PPV. The only survivor series teams match I can see happening is RAW vs Smackdown vs Nexus and possibly a Divas one. I don't think that they will be on this PPV and believe that they will have a match at TLC like you predict.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I've heard there is going to be no elimination matches this year, which is a shame. Anyway this feud sounds terrible, it says to me that they have run out of ideas to get Sheamus over, and have decided that Morrison is just a bit of light releaf. Also can you see the matches working out with the size difference and all, I can't.