*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 11-12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
PWTorch said:
WWE Smackdown (Airing Firday):
Edge kicks off Smackdown talking about winning the World Title at Survivor Series. Nexus interrupts and surrounds the ring. Vickie Guerrero comes out and forces Edge to shake Otunga’s hand since she’s in charge. Edge does, then spears Otunga off the apron into Nexus.

(1) Alberto Del Rio beat Kofi Kingston via submission with the armbar. Rey Mysterio came out after the match and gave Del Rio the 619.

(2) Natalya beat Co-Women’s champion Layla via submission with the Sharpshooter in a non-title match previewing Survivor Series.

World Hvt. champion Kane cut a backstage promo on Big Show ahead of their TV main event.

(3) David Otunga beat Edge in a lumberjack match to stay in Nexus. All hell broke loose at ringside with the lumberjacks at ringside, which allowed Kane to enter and chokeslam Edge. Otunga made the cover and got the win.

(4) Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler beat MVP to retain the Intercontinental Title with the Zig-Zag. MVP’s foot may have been on the bottom rope during the three count for his “out.â€

Kane was shown walking backstage. He discovers the urn on the floor and Paul Bearer is nowhere to be found.

“Dashing†Cody Rhodes comes out next to insult the crowd and show one of his grooming tips videos. Not sure if that was just for the crowd.

Kane still can’t find Paul Bearer and the main event is next.

(5) Big Show beat World Hvt. champion Kane in a non-title match. Show won with a chokeslam after Edge came out with a tied up Paul Bearer as a distraction.

So Edge is resorting to Undertaker tactics to get at Kane. Big Show stays over by beating the champion but Kane stays strong since Edge caused the distraction.

I am glad that Otunga won the match against Edge, Nexus needs seven members so that they can have a five man team at SS.

Hoping that MVP will continue his feud against Ziggler and eventually win the title from him.

What did you think of the show?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well I gotta say RAW was good but this TOPPED it. All the matches were sound and we had a lot of action in all of them. I thought Kane vs Big Show was a title match at first and was like WTF when he won haha....

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Smackdown normally has the better wrestling and it is good to read that once again it is the better show. The matches sound good and they push the storylines further which is a bonus. I like how they made the Otunga vs Edge match a lumberjack match so that Nexus could get involved on the show without the regular run-ins from them.

Did they mention anything about any new matches for Survivor Series?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well they had McCool and Layla vs Natalya in a handicap match for the belt at SurSur but I do not know if this had already been announced. Apart from that there was nothing else announced but they coulda done on commentary.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't think that had been annouced before. So we should see Layla and McCool cost themselves the title in this match when they start fighting with each other. Was hoping they would have announced another over the PA system or through a promo.