Hot Shots: Usher Films Mystery Video In NYC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Rate The Diva Day 28-Nidia

Jackie gets a 81 and ties with Ashley for 8th place on the list. Next is our last Tough Enough diva to be rated and the next theme will be WWF.

Nidia

6/10 I though she was kind of hot when she was on smackdown.

nidia120033sq.jpg

NidiaBraPanties.jpg

Nidia03.jpg

nidia.jpg

skswwedivas2004nidia0039sx.jpg

329.jpg

AAGM038.jpg

Defiant One

Reaction score
The first couple of pics she looks aight in but the others eh, I always found it funny that she looks like my one of my best friends only Nidia has lighter hair, anywayz 7.5/10 was at her hottest when she was on Tough Enough, nice breasts, and thighs

imported_zero

she looks liek the fat and ugly version of shakira man 3/10

The Anigma

Reaction score
3/10 not my style...but still she can get it...lol

Kairi

Reaction score

Check out these hot shots of R&B veteran Usher on the set of a new music video yesterday in New York City.
Expected to support his upcoming LP, confirmation is yet to be given as what single the visual is in aid of but fans of the ‘Confessions‘ singer can reportedly expect to see the final product in coming months ahead of the album’s release.
More shots below, courtesy of The YBF…

#gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; }