Former WWE creative member speaks on Skip, Mccool & more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm pretty sure if that was the case the guy would have said so since he is basically airing everything out. Other former divas have come out and said she is worthy of her spot. So people who worked there and some one who was on creative so what more do u want? If it was true someone would have came out about it other than dirtsheets. Just cause she is with Taker doesn't mean she should not have a career simply because people would think something.

Kylie

Reaction score
i like michelle so i'm glad she got that push on her own.

Likewise. She's come ahead in leaps and bounds since she started so it's great to see she can move up on her own accord.

Also very surprised to read that about Skip, but hey if he's got the talent then why not. Guess we'll have to wait and see when he returns.

A Christian/Hardy fued wouldn't be anything we haven't seen before over the years so I'm actually kind of glad it didn't come about. Although I'd still like to see the heel turn.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hah, the McCool thing is bullshit. You don't think the creative team is pushing her so Taker doesn't get upset? If McCool wasn't getting a push, Taker would either complain the creative team to death or just kick their ass.
Torrie Wilson said in her shoot that she was the one who told them put the strap on McCool because she would earn it, after her back injury forced her to retire.

She also just complimented her in a recent interview for basically proving her right.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He also goes more in depth about Christian

Hopefully now that this has come out from internally, people can shut the fuck up about him potentially getting a main event push. I've been saying this for years, but there's still people who aren't smart enough to grasp it.

I'd like to give Vince a giant smack across the face with a brick for thinking that Christian can't be a main eventer, but Sheffield can be a top babyface behind the likes of John Cena. He's turning senile.
- Lost drawing ECW champ of all time
- Took years and countless big name stars to get him over
- Jumped ship and left SD with a void when they needed anyone to step up

Christian is a certified midcarder and fucked himself out of his best chance to win the WHC by leaving for TNA.

As for Skip, he is a huge animal that can actually work a match so of course there is money to be made from him.

Kizza

Reaction score
christian's not main event material.

BreakTheWalls

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
That's pretty crazy about Skip. At the same time, it's not like any of us know the guy's potential. We've only seen him with the goofy "Corn-fed Meathead" gimmick on NXT, and as a bad ass in Nexus. We don't know how much depth he has or whatever it is Vince sees in him.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Whether she got the push or not due to Taker, her fucking him still puts her in pretty much an untouchable position whether people want to admit that or not.

Look at how long she's been consistently pushed for, look at all the top name Diva's they had her go over, look at the title reigns she got, all the accolades she was given and the masses of promo time she's had. After all of that she is not even remotely over, or at least nowhere near that would justify all the above. If that was any other Diva who didn't have a massive figure head behind her they would probably have been canned by now, or barely ever appearing on TV other than Superstars.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Whether she got the push or not due to Taker, her fucking him still puts her in pretty much an untouchable position whether people want to admit that or not.

Look at how long she's been consistently pushed for, look at all the top name Diva's they had her go over, look at the title reigns she got, all the accolades she was given and the masses of promo time she's had. After all of that she is not even remotely over, or at least nowhere near that would justify all the above. If that was any other Diva who didn't have a massive figure head behind her they would probably have been canned by now, or barely ever appearing on TV other than Superstars.
Same could be said for Melina riding Dave's dick (by Dave's own admission) and Mickie also being on Cena's according to some reports.

Big difference is she is a better worker than Melina and had clearly surpassed Mickie by the time she left and was putting in horrible performances and needing to be carried

The Yeah1993

Reaction score
* There were plans to turn Christian heel before his pectoral injury. The idea was that he would feud with the now departed Matt Hardy.

This seriously could have been great. Once Hardy left a Christian/Danielson feud could have been the best program WWE had in years.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I don't really care if Christian ever picks up a World Title or even becomes a main eventer. But what i REALLY want is for Christian to have one last good heel run. He doesn't do much for me as a face, but as a heel he's hilarious.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Same could be said for Melina riding Dave's dick (by Dave's own admission) and Mickie also being on Cena's according to some reports.

Big difference is she is a better worker than Melina and had clearly surpassed Mickie by the time she left and was putting in horrible performances and needing to be carried
They were both over enough to warrant their pushes, McCool isn't. Not to mention their pushes weren't a full on 18 month monster push and they actually spent time out of the limelight and were still more over then McCool has ever been, or ever will be. Also bringing up performances is pretty irrelevant considering the way the WWE selects their Divas and uses them.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
SD puts McCool in the ring for 5-7 minutes. That was all they would do with her besides that Jaime Noble story before LayCool. They didn't have her shooting promos or anything like that, just working or taking her clothes off early on. She and Layla are still the top heels and get heat on Raw, NXT, Superstars, or SD.

I know you will spout off about free Layla in a couple of moments because of your hate for Michelle despite the fact Layla didn't get heat or be used in a meaningful purpose outside of her teaming with McCool, so lets get it out of the way.

McCool did not start on Raw like Mickie where they gave her promo time to leech fanfare off Trish and Lita and be put over by them. She wasn't given mic time Melina from day one, nor have there ever been an admission by a main eventer himself that he stopped her from getting fired multiple times by using his backstage power. The fact that Raw, to you know the actual better character building creative team booked them for years on the way to championships doesn't solely make them infallible. As for them spending time out of the limelight, this is Melina's first non-injured time out of the limelight since she left MNM and Mickie is second in number of reigns behind Trish for the womens title and is a former divas champ as well, so she wasn't kept out of the loop herself either into their reported issues with her weight, performance, and attitude toward the end of her stay. As for the who cares about performance, nice cop out on your part for saying Mickie sucked her last year there with Michelle, Layla, or Beth carrying her so she didn't stink up the joint on both brands.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
- Lost drawing ECW champ of all time
- Took years and countless big name stars to get him over
- Jumped ship and left SD with a void when they needed anyone to step up

Christian is a certified midcarder and fucked himself out of his best chance to win the WHC by leaving for TNA.

As for Skip, he is a huge animal that can actually work a match so of course there is money to be made from him.

Wow, he "took years and countless big name stars to get him over". Sounds exactly like a certain 7 time world champion. :rolleyes:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Get heat? :lmao

I don't care about Layla, so I don't care if she's stuck with LayCool for the near future or goes single, but she has too much charisma and ability to work the mic to be stuck playing second fiddle to McCool.

Regardless of where she started out and who with is irrelevant right now. Sugar coat it all you want but she's had EVERYTHING given her to in order be an actual top heel and get good crowd reactions but she still doesn't although i'm sure you'll tell me she gets good pops.

I didn't cop out anything did I, I was merely saying what everybody knows seemingly other than you. If in ring performance was important then why would they hire and use half of the girls they do. I still don't think she 'stunk up the joint' like you seem to claim to do, but i've said previously that she was off the boil like the NOC match when Maryse blew her knee out and pretty much everyone agreed she was to blame for the match and also the freak ending to the Gail match. As for her being carried by those you claimed, that's laughable at best and i'm not going to reiterate why when i've already done so the past.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
How can she have everything you need but not be given mic time until LayCool? Hell Beth and Natalya didn't get heat at all either despite one squashing every big name it was as a Chyna wannabe and the other having her Hart history pushed.

Wow, he "took years and countless big name stars to get him over". Sounds exactly like a certain 7 time world champion. :rolleyes:

Yeah it does just without the look, family name, or a resemblance to actually draw near said guy (while he doesn't draw great, he wasn't out done by the likes of Chavo, Dreamer, and Swagger either)