Moxley in the G1!!!!!

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [V2]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Top of the mountain
So - lets call it how it is: he cant win it because of the AEW tv show. Unless AEW and New Japan have reached a working agreement by then (in which case WWE will be absolutely destroyed in the ratings and that paradigm shift WILL happen). But he can wrestle the top guys of New Japan.

So, starter for 10: I NEED to see Moxley and Minoru Suzuki beating the shit out of each other.

Shit, this isn't Avengers Assemble level stuff, this is full on Marvel vs DC thats about to play out in the G1.

Also, how long after them officially announcing Moxley in the G1 do they annoince him vs Okada for night one to sell out Dallas?

Indy

Indie Wrestler
Oct 5, 2017
Champions pretty much never win the G1 anyways. Shouldn't matter, it's gonna be very interesting to see him perform in such a huge tournament

Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Doubt he’ll win either, but I still think we’ll get Moxley vs White down the line. Definitely a match that should happen before he becomes exclusive.

But Ospreay wants in as well, definitely looking forward to it.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I highly doubt he will win it. Would be very surprised if they strap the rocket to him so soon.