NXT Season 2 Results June 8th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Pwinsider said:
*The NXT Season Two Rookies and Pros came out. The rookies are each given ten seconds each on the mic to predict why they will win NXT Season Two.

*John Morrison & Eli Cottonwood vs. Zack Ryder & Titus O'Neill - Morrison pinned O'Neill.
*Husky Harris & Cody Rhodes vs. Percy Watson & MVP - Watson pinned Harris.
*Michael McGuillicuty cuts promo acknowledging he is Mr. Perfect's son. *NXT ends with a replay of the Season One Rookies attack on Raw last night, followed by the Season Two Rookies giving their opinions on the incident. The Pros then attack the Rookies and lay them out as a warning to them not to consider doing anything similar.

Pretty standard start with every rookie given promo time to introduce themselves. I won't see this till tomorrow so I can't comment much on the rookies yet. I would assume that next week the other four rookies will be in action so we can see them wrestle.

The end is alright since it is the current Pro's telling the new Rookies to respect them. I still expect the Season 1 rookies to continue their rampage for a bit yet.