Florida man sticking with his girlfriend even after she torched his crotch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
OCALA, Fla. — An Ocala man says he is staying with his girlfriend even after she was arrested for pouring gasoline on his genitals and setting him on fire.

Forty-two-year-old Andrew Williams suffered serious burns and was taken to Shands Hospital in Gainesville last week after police say his 29-year-old girlfriend, Victoria Bynes, set him on fire.

Witnesses called police after seeing the couple arguing, and then Bynes pouring gas on her boyfriend and lighting him on fire.
Officers found Williams lying in the front yard, smelling of gasoline and not able to speak. Bynes was charged with aggravated assault, but after she got out of jail and Williams was released from the hospital, the couple seems to have reconciled.

Williams told reporters that the whole incident was a big misunderstanding. Bynes told detectives that she saw her boyfriend drop to the ground and roll to put out the flames. She says she left the scene because she thought he wasn't injured.

Family members say they are worried about the couple's relationship. It is not known if the couple will seek counseling or take a fire safety class.

MSNBC

:lmao

This chick better be hot, but even then, she dumped gas on him and lit him on fire. Might be a good time to walk away from the relationship.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't condone cheating but if he ever cheated on her she could say shit after doing something like that to him, lol. Not a woman in this world worth that much trouble.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
He must be afraid of what she'll do if she did leave him and got her arrested.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Jupiter has a point. If she sets him on fire over whatever that argument was about then what would she do if he dumped her?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't know if you try to burn a man's dick off that comes off to me as I don't want to be with you anymore in itself. Does her no favors if it was burnt off.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
What the hell really? Damn just is an idiot man right there i mean she's gonna light yo dick on fire then you like nah I ain't gonna leave her. He must be really in love with her or a really big idiot

Reid

Reaction score
Fuck that, i'd dumb the bitch on the curb.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Dump her? I'd set her breasts on fire.

The Code of Hammurabi still is living, you know.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins