Nexus Adding Female Enforcer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

No Way Out | Feb. 18th, 2006 | London & Kendrick (c) vs. Deuce & Domino

Preview:
London & Kendrick vs. Deuce & Domino for the WWE Tag Team Championship
February 18, 2007
Proving truth to the old adage that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, Deuce & Domino have secured a match for the WWE Tag Team Championship at No Way Out.

After two weeks of successfully defeating WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick in non-title action, the newcomers to the SmackDown tag scene were appalled that a title match would take place at No Way Out without their participation. The disappointed duo then made it a point to have the match killed. But Deuce & Domino didn’t go to SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long to have the match stopped. Instead, the impressive team took their complaint straight to WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Conn.

After listening to their complaint, WWE officials ruled in favor of Deuce & Domino, naming them the rightful No. 1 contenders to the WWE Tag Team Championship. As a result, the Ladder Match pitting London & Kendrick vs. MNM vs. The Hardys vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor has been removed from the No Way Out pay-per-view.

imported_Chase

25 on Paul London & Brian Kendrick. It just seem's too soon for Deuce & Domino.

Lashley

Reaction score
I got 75 on Deuce and Domino. It may seem to soon, but hey, Gail Kim won the Women's Championship in her first WWE match...

xtremebadass

i got 25 on D and D, just because his name is Duece, it's hilarious, and I think BK and PL should go after the CW title

King_Ash

Reaction score
I bet my 50 last points on London and Kendric to win the match.

Truth

Reaction score
40 on Duece and Domino, ya know London and Kendrick are gonna fued, and ya know theres gonna be some CW title match at WM, and Daivari vs Helms doesnt cut it.

WeztSide

Reaction score
im going for Paul London & Brian Kendrick

oneofakind

Reaction score
100 on london and kendrick, I dont think deuce and domino are ready quite yet

and on a side note who ever makes these bets needs to fix the odds better everything is always 3/1 except draw or dq or something. The underdog should have higher odds then what is expected because its more of a risk to vote the underdog but if you do win you get better pot for going with the unexpected. just my 2 cents it would be alot better.

This Guy

100 on london and kendrick, I dont think deuce and domino are ready quite yet

and on a side note who ever makes these bets needs to fix the odds better everything is always 3/1 except draw or dq or something. The underdog should have higher odds then what is expected because its more of a risk to vote the underdog but if you do win you get better pot for going with the unexpected. just my 2 cents it would be alot better.

I don't know how many times I have to explain this.

1) The odds are set by me, but are finalized by Mike Chaos. I can not do different odds without his permission

2) there really is no such thing as an underdog in wrestling. Wrestling is pre-planned to determin that someone is an underdog and deserves higher odds is actually quite dumb in wrestling.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't know how many times I have to explain this.

1) The odds are set by me, but are finalized by Mike Chaos. I can not do different odds without his permission

2) there really is no such thing as an underdog in wrestling. Wrestling is pre-planned to determin that someone is an underdog and deserves higher odds is actually quite dumb in wrestling.

I think he means something like this.

Take last year's WM Taker vs Mark Henry.

I would have given Taker 1.5/1 odds
and henry like 1000/1 odds