International Distribution Deal Signed For ROH TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Ring of Honor parent company Sinclair Broadcasting has come to terms with Opus Distribution for the international syndication rights the ROH TV series.

There are plans to bring the series to MIPCOM, an international television convention held annually in France to syndicate it into different territories.

ROH's Joe Koff stated, "ROH wrestling has no language barriers, and we are expecting to see growth internationally. In brokering this deal with Ken DuBow, we’ve accelerated that plan and are glad to have someone so experienced to bring ROH to the rest of the world."
To read more, click here.

Very promising news for international ROH fans. I am sure that they will manage to sign a deal in the UK very quickly and Canada and Australia will hopefully be close to follow.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This is just the sort of think the company needs to be doing to progress in the future. Good news, and if they could get a UK deal that would be big because of the following they could get over here with a proper television contract.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am sure that a UK deal would be the first deal they would try to reach as ROH has a big fanbase over there.

rcoot93

Reaction score
I would love them to get a deal in the UK hopefully on freeview as they will get more viewers than WWE, could be a problem for TNA as ROH is better at the moment and could easily challenge them in the UK