Round 2: Quadrant 4 Matchup 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• Steiners

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Smoking Gunns

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Steiner Brothers
527324.jpg

Rick and Scott Steiner won the tag titles from Money Inc. on the June 14th 1993 Raw. They lost the titles back on June 16th 1993 in Rockford, IL. They won the titles back On June 19th 1993 in St. Louis, MO. They lost them to The Quebecers on September 13th 1993 on Raw in a Province-of-Quebec rules match by DQ.

Smoking Gunns
SmokingGunns.jpg

Billy and Bart Gunn won the tag titles on the January 23rd 1995 Raw from The 1-2-3 Kid and Bob Holly. They lost titles to Owen Hart and Yokozuna on April 2nd 1995 at Wrestlemania XI. They won them back on September 25th 1995 on Raw. They vacated the titles due to Billy Gunn’s neck injury on February 15th 1996. They won their third titles from the Godwinns on May 26th 1996 at In Your House: Beware of Dog. They lost the titles to The British Bulldog and Owen Hart on September 22nd 1996 at In Your House: Mind Games.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Steiners here for me. Always like brother tag teams, cause well, me and my brother wrestler, and it's our hope to go pro one day as a brother tag team.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
When it comes to this one, again I have to go with which tandem had the most lasting impact. The Steiner Brothers are remembered as one of the most, not necessarily greatest, but well-known and beloved tag teams. And Billy Gunn will be better remembered for DX and the New Age Outlaws, not the Smoking Gunns.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thev Steiners were one of the greatest tag teams of the 80's and 90's where as the Smoking Gunns were one of the lamest teams ever.