Brock Lesnar's Response to WM27 Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
UFC fighter Brock Lesnar denied he had interest in appearing at WrestleMania 27. "That thing just took on a life of its own," Lesnar said. "I'm a fighter. There wasn't anything there. I never pursued anything, no." Lesnar went on to say that he doesn't spend much time [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]online[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and wasn't aware that there were rumors initially. To read the story, visit Yahoo.com/MMA.

Honestly I am beginning to wonder with all these rumors and denials of whether or not he is in fact gonna be apart of Wrestlemania 27.

There have been rumors that Dana White and Vince McMahon had a meeting as well. Sure there is alot of reasons they could be meeting but with all the Lesnar rumors it just makes me wonder.

Rumors of Vince/Dana meeting

On the same day [COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]two [/FONT][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]weeks[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] ago (January 12) that UFC President Dana White shot down online rumors of Brock Lesnar appearing at WrestleMania XXVII in Atlanta, Georgia, he met with Vince McMahon in New York City. It was largely assumed that McMahon would make a proposition for Lesnar to appear at WrestleMania XXVII. It is said that while their encounter was cordial, nothing changed regarding the former WWE Champion appearing at the annual pay-per-view spectacular.

Of those talked to regarding the matter, no one within WWE believes Lesnar will be allowed to appear at the event.

"I don't think he thought it was as hard as it turned out to be," one company source stated regarding McMahon's attempt to land Lesnar for WrestleMania XXVII.

It was not the first time McMahon and White have met. White said in a June 2008 [COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]interview[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] that he had breakfast with the wrestling kingpin weeks prior to the interview. White has always been publicly respectful of McMahon, and one source feels that the UFC President notices similarities between himself and the WWE Chairman as promoters.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Seems a standard response from Brock. Whether what he said is actually true or not, now he's signed on to coach TUF and one more fight, he was never really going to say that he wanted to work Mania.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
osted by PWPIX on 01/26/2011 Brock Lesnar addressed The Undertaker during a media session promoting the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter, saying he doesn't care for him.

Lesnar gave his thoughts on the WWE Superstar attending his last fight, where he lost to Cain Velasquez.

"The other fellas that wanted to come, like Stone Cold and The Rock, and Goldberg, those guys had all said, 'I'm coming to watch you, good luck.' This guy (Undertaker) shows up every time I seem to lose (laughs) so he's like my black cloud," Lesnar said. "And we've got some history. I've worked with him, but I don't really care for him."

Seems to be no love lost from Taker and Brock, but I could still see them reaching a deal with him further down the line possibly to take on Rock's old role

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Still wonder what their issue with each other is. You hardly hear about Taker having a beef with somebody backstage after all these years.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm going with Taker fucking Sable

Dante Cross

Reaction score
^I dont understand what you mean by taking on The Rock's old role...