Looters hamper rescue efforts in tornado-ravaged Alabama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 34 - Shawn Micheals

So John Cena scores a 73 and takes one spot behind Hulk Hogan. Next.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so once again photobucket is being a huge bitch today and the site is down, so no pic. Find your own.

Shawn Micheals has held the following titles:

WWE Tag Team Titles x3
WWE European Title
WWE Intercontinental Title x3
WWE World Title x4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still like HBK, but I've never been like a major fan of his. His in ring work is great most of the time, his promos are decent most of the time, though the new DX sucked big time.

I dunno, I still have to give him a 9/10

MJ807

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels is my all time most favorite wrestler and he always will be to the day he dies and then even after that. He is one of the best on the mic he was better before he was a born again christian but hes still great on the mic now. He is one of the best wrestlers and he can keep me excited through the whole match I'm giving him a perfect 10/10

Nation

9/10 Im not really a big HBK fan but that doesn't change the fact that he's one of the best of all time.

Soulpower

10/10... Still better than a lot of people today. I'ld say more, but I'm tired.

xtremebadass

10/10 HBK could make any match worth watching, he could do great promos and is probably going to be the future Ric Flair, just a crazy old man who wrestlers when he is into his 60's, just a great guy

circle

Reaction score
10/10 - What else can I say...If I could give more I would for his Born Again Christian life change. HBK the best and the showstopper was one of the big reasons why I watched wrestling from 2002-2004 when it wasn't great.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I saw some of Shawn's run as a Rocker, and liked him well enough. After that I had no TV for a couple years. The next thing I see Shawn Michaels is telling me to suck it. At that point, I turned off WWF, and watched WCW now and then. I started watching RAW steady again right before his comeback. Since then I have learned he is the Showstopper for a reason.
9/10

phantomgerald

9/10 i never liked him but he was one of the best no doubt about that

Wrestling Station

Never was his fan, i hated him in 1997 for the screw job on Bret Hart. That was nasty work from Vince and HBK.

Anyway, he is decent in ring, a showstopper and has good but not perfect mic skills.

I find him sometimes funny (with DX promos) and sometimes i hate seeing him everytime jumping up the floor to get the adrenaline moving after being beaten by someone. Its boring to see that move just before the super kick to jump from the floor.

The major things he did to get his push were:
1- End The Rockers.
2- Drag fans due to turing face again after a long run with being a heel during the early 90s.
3- Teaming with Diesel and winning the Royal Rumble twice (1995 & 1996).

He proved to all that he is a legend and most probably a HOF in the future. I'll give him 8.5/10

Great One

Haha yeah, I agree with monatana again. 10/10, probably the best professional wrestler of all time. I don't know more that can be said about him.

Reaction score
Helped legitimise the smaller guy as a title contender and has given WWF/E some of their greatest matches. To this day he is still one of the best guys on the WWE roster, which is incredible given his age and his injuries.

It saying something that despite becoming born again no one is totally convinced that he isn't still the same old backstabbing mofo who is faking it. When you consider that a lot of convicted murderers get more benefit of the doubt when finding God that's really some criticism of the man.

Anyway, 10/10. If this guy doesn't knock Taker off the top it will be a travesty.