Market Research

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Are Google ads personalized correctly? I decided today to analyze this a bit to see if they were marketed correctly towards me, a constant consumer of Youtube. Let's see how this went.

1. Chase- Good Mythical Mornin’
-I already got a bank and I don’t trust it. So I don’t trust you. Bad start.

1. Amazon Prime
-Had Amazon Prime and got rid of it. You should know that, Google.

1. UberOne
-I order food once in a while I’m drunk so fair enough.

1. Colgate
-Good oral health is a good thing so is good oral in general. I brush my teeth, don’t mind a reminder. No problems.

1. Target
-Target and GMM. I expected more of this durin’ this test but maybe they saw it comin’. I think they have an undisclosed brand deal. These ads suck anyways usually showin’ one random product you can get at Target.

1. TurboTax
-Right timer of the year. A lot of folks are gonna keep puttin’ off so you gotta have these.

1. Old El Paso
-First real ad of sumthin’ I had already had in my cabinet and am likely to buy again. Unless you count toothpaste but I don’t use Colgate.

1. Acura- Good Mythical Kitchen
-Fuckin’ car commercials. So yeah, these don’t relate to me considerin’ how I buy vehicles. I find used shit that was taken care of.

1. Prevnar
-I think this was a Phyzer thing. It sounded like sumthin’ I would never need. Thanks for informin’ me, I guess.

1. Mario Bros. Movie
-Now this was durin’ Good Mythical Kitchen, not a game play thing but I am goin’ to see this. So yeah this is marketed well. Does it show up again?

1. IBM
-Business solutions or whatever? I hate this ad, I don’t understand what it does or what it would be necessary for other than to confuse people. So no, fuck off.

1. Target x2
-Still a part of Mythical here, gotta slip in the Target ad at some point. I don’t even have a Target. Quit it.
  1. Naw, dawg
-This was a diapers pull-up commercial. I have two kids but no, they’re in Elementary school and one startin’ High School this fall. That made me feel old… but yeah no current kids I’m even raisin’, I don’t wanna see this.

1. H&M
-Clothin’ I will never wear.

1. Hyundai-WhatCulture
-Once again car ads, decent to look at but I ain’t buyin’ shit.

1. DiGornio
-I prefer Jacks and it’s like 4 dollars cheaper. I never buy DiGornios.

1. State Farm
-Gotta have insurance but Jake overcharges all those NFL players for personal plans. I don’t really trust it.

1. Dunkin’ Donuts
-I don’t eat donuts or drink coffee. This doesn’t appeal to me.

1. Honda
-At least with these ads you get to hear John Cena. That’s all I got.

1. Amazon Prime x2
-Still not gettin’ and the first time was a trial. Catch up.

1. Old Spice- EmKay
-Old Spice is usually much more common for me as far as ads go. I don’t use Old Spice though. This commercial is terrible anyways, just Dolph Lundgren lettin’ someone die because he was so sweaty he couldn’t pull someone up. Like what? Seen it too many times.

1. California Vacation?
-:lmao :lmao :lmao

1. UberOne x2- James & John(AVGN and Friend)
-I do like the little songs on these but I still ain’t usin’ it unless I don’t wanna cook.

1. Taco Bell
-These current Taco Bell ads have odd songs. I like them but still seem off. I will buy Taco Bell again either way.

1. Renfield
-Who the fuck doesn’t want to see this? Can it top Vampire’s Kiss though?

1. CeraVe
-Face cream, rub some dirt on it it’ll be fine.

1. RadPower Bikes- Game Grumps(2 eps)
-I don’t ride bikes but they did look cool. Now, show me an ATV.

1. BetterHelp
-I think other folks could use this ad more than me. I’m glad you’re now drivin’ young man though.

1. Alka-Seltzer
-Aye, it’s the instant hangover cure that I don’t need. It’s based on their newer product that seems to be ever better. Whatever. Still decent marketin’.

1. JuicePlus
-This is where it got laughable. This was straight up health shit, I’m tryin’ to get kind of stuff particularly outta my shit. Youtube says they personalize, this is when they really fuck up.

1. Total Wine
-At least it’s alcohol but I don’t wine unless it’s for someone else. So fair enough.

1. SmartBones?
-I have no clue what the fuck this was. I don’t think I wanna know.

1. Netflix: Murder Mystery 2
-I didn’t watch the first, I’m not gonna watch this. Good stuff.

1. Creed III
-I wanna see this but I also still need to see the first two. This one is on me here.

1. Wendy’s
-Took this long to get Wendy’s. Usually pretty constant. I love Wendy’s and Door Dash it at times so at least that adds up.

1. HBO Max: Succession
-The show Deezy told me about last night that I didn’t know about and acted like I pissed on his front steps. I may watch it, I may not.

1. Terra Nil
-Some indie game about farmin’ I think. Could be alright but farmin’ in real life is more fun.

1. Murad
-Skin care? What’s wrong with my skin? TELL ME???? Nuthin’, I got a nice tan, fuck off.

1. Home Chef
-Prepared meal shit like you’re on meals for wheels instead learnin’ how to cook your own food. This wasn’t for me.

1. eBay Motors
-Now this is closer to how I buy cars but I’m pretty sure eBay takes a percentage. So I ain’t down with this.

1. Rokid
-If I already hate smartphones in public. I don’t want people on their augmented reality glasses lookin’ around on them and not payin’ attention to others. I don’t think I’m goin’ to get around this invention either.

1. PayPal
-I like PayPal, I think.

1. J.Crew
-More clothes, I will never buy. Thanks.

1. Burger King -Game Grumps again.
-This is when the second episode of Game Grumps started. Shit started to die down a bit now for some reason. Burger King jingles right now are dope though.

1. Redfall
-Some game I won’t play. That’s pretty much what I got out of it.

1. Progressive
-Usually I get a ton of Progressive ads too. This didn’t even have their fun characters. :smh

1. TurboTax x2
-Tax Season continues.

1. Beaches- Austin Eruption
-I don’t really travel. Weird, I usually get a lot of Hotels.com and Vrbo…. Yet I only got this today. Interestin’.

1. Unshackled x Coachella
-Unshackled and Coachella teamed up!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! What? I’ll try Unshackled but I ain’t goin’ anywhere near Coachella.
  1. Burger King x2
-If I gotta have ads, I want these jingles.

1. MLB
-Well it’s Baseball season along with taxes. Glad, I got some actual sports out of this.

1. Turbo Tax x3
-Speakin’ of taxes, Turbo Tax wins with the most commercials today but actually makes sense.

1. Asteroid City
-Some cool lookin’ movie. May check it out.

1. RadPower Bikes x2 -EmKay
-I’m gonna run ya over if you show up again.

1. Old Spice x2
-The spice rolled in’ again. Still ain’t buyin’.

1. Swiffer
-Actually don’t mind Swiffer. Still much better things out there than it. I don’t have one right now, don’t plan on buyin’ another either.

After this the ads stopped with Relivin’ The War(Wrestlin' Bios) which normally has ads every segment. I don’t think they liked that I did this but whatever. The amount of ads I got durin’ the first episode of Game Grumps I got which was just an hour was insane at times. The second episode was only over a half an hour but still considerably less. No idea what that means.

At least TurboTax showin’ up the most makes sense.

So did I learn anythin’? No, I think I may have to do this randomly again to compare it. Dammit.

Edit: There were 56 ads, I don't know why this formatin' changed every number to 1. I ain't changin'.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2