Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio - Episode 87: UFC 136 Preview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

Bloody Elbow Radio, presented by Bad Boy, will be LIVE! at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT for another edition of the show. Join hosts Matt Bishop and MMA Mania's Brian Hemminger as they preview Saturday's UFC 136, which is headlined by not one, but two championship fights. The main event pits lightweight titleholder Frankie Edgar against Gray Maynard for the third time while, in the co-main event, Jose Aldo defends his UFC featherweight championship against Kenny Florian.

Also on the card, former middleweight title challenger Chael Sonnen battles former WEC light-heavyweight champion Brian Stann to see who could become the next contender to Anderson Silva's UFC middleweight title, Melvin Guillard faces Joe Lauzon at lightweight and in featherweight action, Nam Phan faces Leonard Garcia.

We'll preview all the bouts on the card while taking your calls, emails, tweets and comments.

Bloody Elbow Radio is sponsored by Bad Boy. Get your Mauricio "Shogun" Rua UFC 134 walkout T-shirt only from Bad Boy at BadBoyMMA.com. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook and tell them Bloody Elbow sent you.

How to listen:

Live/archived on the player below I iTunes I RSS feed I Direct download link (available after live broadcast)

Want to get in touch with the BE Radio crew? Here's how you can do so:

Phone: (347) 202-0934
E-mail: bloodyelbowradio@gmail.com
Twitter: @mbish86, @sprewellrimz or @gotahemmi
BloodyElbow.com: Leave a question or comment in this post​
For those calling in, you will first be picked up by our producer who will take your information and get what you want to talk about. You will then be queued. We will try to get to everyone as soon as we can. We ask that you call in around the time of the topic you want to discuss.

SBN coverage of UFC 136: Edgar vs. Maynard III