Hey, Assholes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wild II

Reaction score
Theres no way she will go to Shimmer. If she comes back, it will only be for WWE.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
mkvhv5.png

1z22e4l.jpg

Let me know if you like/hate/care to use them. I can make adjustments if you want. The current logo just isn't doing it for me.

Ben

Reaction score
Think they look good....only thing is they have to be 326x150 to fit the header space for the skins.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty damn good stuff Brandon. The current one is fine to me but I like these.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Think they look good....only thing is they have to be 326x150 to fit the header space for the skins.

Are you going to use them or roll with the current one? I can change the size if you use them. If not, I won't bother.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I know my opinion isn't needed to a ridiculous extent but I must say that you did an amazing on both of those logo's. I prefer the reddish one but it doesn't seem like it'd go good with the current skin, but whatever. *Rep.*

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
2m5e989.png

15gung0.png

I know my opinion isn't needed to a ridiculous extent but I must say that you did an amazing on both of those logo's. I prefer the reddish one but it doesn't seem like it'd go good with the current skin, but whatever. *Rep.*

Thanks, man.

???

Banned
Reaction score
If we're going to fix something about the skins, can we please get rid of the huge amount of space on either side of the posts? It's hideous.