TNA Sacrifice Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Favourite NHL Team

What is your favourite NHL Team?? Mine is the Toronto Maple Leafs who aren't doing well at the moment, but I will always be a True, Blue, Leafs Fan

Reaction score
The Edmonton Oilers. Yeah....I know. They hit rock bottom this year. Everything that was supposed to go right for them this season, bombed. Although, being a hometown fan, I DO think trading Ryan Smyth was a good idea. Everybody (especially here in Edmonton) is in an uproar about it. They seem to think the Oilers gave away their heart and soul (which they did, but for all the right reasons.) Just from that trade alone, we acquired 3 first round draft picks. Add those to the 3 first rounders we already have in the entry draft, and that's 6 first round players set for next year. As much as I am disappointed at the way the season played out for them this year, I look forward to next year. Like I said, we've already got 6 first round picks for 2007-08 and we will be blowing up and remodeling the team. Edmonton Oilers - 2008 Stanley Cup Champions, look out!

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Im a Ottawa Senators fan.

I was pissed off at the start of the season, but now they are doing better. A lot better:)

They did really well today against the Chicago Blackhawks, one of the worst teams in the league :eek3: LoL

NooDLE

Reaction score
Detroit Red Wings. Shame they lost my two favourite players this year (Shanahan and Yzerman) but they still have a strong team and some players I enjoy watching.

Reaction score
Florida Panthers.......been a fan since their conception. John Vanbiesbrook was the great goalie e-v-e-r! lol....ok maybe not. And yes I know, they've been horrible the past few seasons. But they are improving....and they'll be back in the playoff picture in a few years.