*SPOILER* Two New Immortal Members?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 15 - Ron Killings

Jeff Jarrett comes off with a 76 next up is the last guy in our 5 days of TNA. Next after this is 5 days of the best cruiserweights.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
killings.jpg

Ron Killings has held the following titles:

WWE Hardcore Title x2
NWA TNA Tag Titles
NWA TNA World Heavyweight Title x2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.5/10

He's decent in the ring, has good charisma, and gets an extra .5 from me for being a smoker and still being able to go.

I dunno if you get that, but its hard to be active when you're a smoker so I gotta give it up to him a bit.

Wrestling Station

i'll give him 7/10 i dont like him much, i just see him as a carbon copy of Booker T during the late 90's. But still Booker T is better than him imo.

03mnm

Reaction score
Truth is a good wrestler I mean him JJ and AJ built TNA from the ground to what it is today. If TNA give him a push instead of wasting him away they could have a future 3 time NWA Champion. With the way things are though he could be back in the WWE I hope not.

Sorry forgot to rate 8/10 for Truth

MJ807

Reaction score
Truth is a good wreslter and he can get people cheering for him and that is why my rating is pretty good for him but when he is on the mic he is horrible. I rate him 6.5/10

Soulpower

6/10...Solid on the ring and on the mic, but personally I find his recent skits to be just so damn boring...He's much better than that.

phantomgerald

7.5 i really wanted to give him more, but from the way tna wasted him, i reckon 7.5 is the best he can get

xtremebadass

just wanted to add he is TNA's younger Booker T, he does the super kick, and instead of "Can you dig it?" he just says "Wassup?" lol

Reaction score
He's a talented athletic guy with a somewhat predictable in ring repertoire who has managed to remain over with the fans regardless of what TNA do (or rather don't do) with him. The Booker T comparisons seem mostly limited to them both being black and doing a scissor kick, they are very different from my perspective. I can't see Booker pulling off that painful looking backflip, splits, spinning heel kick combination as much as I can't see Killings pulling off a World Heavyweight title run. I think TNA is wasting the guy though and feel that WWE could use him a lot better.

8/10 based as much on untapped potential as his current showings.