TNA Final Resolution 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
200px-Finial_Resolution_%282010%29.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Matt Morgan

Full Metal Mayhem for the TNA Tag Team Titles
Generation Me vs. The Motor City Machineguns

TNA TV Title Match
Douglas Williams vs. AJ Styles

TNA X Division Title Match
Jay Lethal vs. Robbie E.
Cookie will be suspended above the ring in a shark cage.

Submission Match
Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Jarrett

Casket Match
Abyss vs. The Pope

First Blood Match
Rhino vs. Rob Van Dam

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Tara vs. Mickie James

#1 Contender’s Match
Beer Money vs. Ink Inc.​

This card will be updated when more matches are announced on TNA's website.​

One match announced so far and it is the mainevent with Jeff Hardy defending his new title against Matt Morgan. This is a rematch of the mainevent from the previous PPV Turning Point. Hopefully this time we can get a clean finish to the match. Either way Jeff Hardy will retain his purple title here, they aren't going to have him drop his new title so soon after winning it.​

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Matt Morgan being fed to Jeff Hardy is a bad move, this guy could well be the next breakout bigman and they don't know how to use him properly. Jeff Hardy as champion is a bad move also, court cases pending, drugged up online ramblings. Its just something any smart business would think of. Obviously TNA execs are not too bright.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't understand either why you would want to have your company headed by a drugged up guy who has court cases pending relating to drugs.

I just updated the card as eight extra matches have been added to the card.

One is just laughable and sad, the X-Division title match. Cookie will be suspended above the ring in a shark cage. I really had thought that TNA were cutting down on the stupidity and then this happens. I am only surprised that the cage isn't on top of a pole.

Tara vs Mickie James has to have a clean finish this time, not another brawl that lasts for four weeks between PPVs. Should be an excellent match.

The two tag team matches are what I am most looking forward to. MCMG's and Generation Me have faced before and I am leaning towards GM picking up the titles here. Beer Money should defeat Ink Inc as I don't see them getting much of a push.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
lmao KFC "I'm only surprised that the cage isn't on top of a pole" made my day

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
There are two matches that stand out above the rest, and that is the Women's Match (Troy I know what you are saying about the match at Turning Point, but I think with it being the first match of the feud, the booking kind of made sense), and Douglas Williams v AJ Styles which might be one of the matches of the year. GME and The Guns should also be good, but with it being FMM, I see it being a bit of a rushed spot fest.

The fact Hardy is facing Morgan again, seems to intercate that he will be the Champion for sometime to come, depending on when the court case is.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
My problem with the women's match wasn't really the finish at Turning Point it was the fact that each week on Impact you would see them brawling either backstage or in the ring. It was like they kept fighting non stop since that match started and was just a bit silly.

Williams vs Styles should be an excellent match probably MOTN. Interesting to see what direction they will be heading with that angle and whether or not they keep the title with Williams or move it across to the stable.