SAW is WAR #2 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Elijah Burke is awesome, he is the leader of the new breed in my opinion for a reason, he has great charisma and his talents in the ring a quite good, not as good as some others but he is getting there.

phantomgerald

i definately believe he have a lot of potential and its a good thing they got rid of terkay so he can excel in singles

X-Pac

Reaction score
Elijah is the real deal. He is the FUTURE of the business. Batista and Cena are already boring, I want to see more of Elijah and I wish he was still on SD because I dont get to watch much ECW.

Reaction score
he's quick, talented, and charismatic. he's just too young to be a champion. once he matures, and grows there is no douvt in my mind he will be main eventing... but that is later in his career... much later

Dante Cross

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]John Meno vs. Daniel Richardson[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Double No-Show, thus, match is null and void.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Alex Williamson vs. Eric Bass[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eric Bass had a look I liked and would have loved to seen the character more fluently in the fed, but he did not show up for his match but his opponent did, thus...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Winner: Alex Williamson[/FONT]

Dante Cross

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Kid Canada vs. Danny Sprewell

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RONDO did not show for this match, I will put him on next card, he may still show up. if not, next show he is fired.

Winner: Kid Canada
[/FONT]

Dante Cross

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]T.K. vs. JKX

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nice jobber match on the part of T.K. (mine was better), I'd like to see how he does in this atmosphere. But remember the Code of Action...

Winner: T.K.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.