SAW is WAR #2 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmie

Reaction score
Elijah Burke

Do you guys reckon Elijah Burke is the real deal?

I personally like the guy, have since he debuted with the Man Btch... i mean Mean Bear Sylvester Terkay. He is super athletic, and he oozes charisma, so what do guys think?? reckon hes got what it takes to be a big time player in the WWE?

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Well, at first they introduced Sylvester Terkey as the star and Burke as his 2nd. Then they were made equel. Then Terkey became more of a back-up to Elijah. Then they released Terkey and pushed Burke as the symbol of the New Breed in ECW. And they had Vince McMahon endorse him as His idea of what an ECW SuperStar should be like.

So yeah, i think they see something in him. I haven't seen enough of him to offer MY opinion of him but someone obviously likes him.

Brutus

Wrestling Station

i think he is the young Booker T, he needs time, but i think he will be as a heel not a face.

Nation

Elijah is great in the ring and his mic skills don't hurt either. I think he is the leader of the new breed even though Marcus could be. He has a bright future i just hope they develop his character properly.

X-Pac

Reaction score
I like Elijah, he has some great mic skills and I think he could be a contender for the ECW Title but I still say Monty Brown should be going for the title.

xtremebadass

Elijah Burke is wasting his time in ECW, like several others. He should have stayed on SD and once that big Terkay bastard left, that would have been it he would be on the same level as MVP and Kennedy by now.

phantomgerald

i think he could do well in ecw, then move on to raw or sd.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I think this guy has potential. Just like Carlito did, He's starting out bad but with time, his in-ring skills can really improve just like Carlito's did.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I'm agreeing with Kool Aid Man here that Elijah has potential and he has started out just like Carlito. If WWE decide to bring back the TV Title (They won't becuase they know ECW is going down the crapper), then I'm sure Burke would be contending for it. He just needs one of those matches where he can really show his full potential, just Carlito did against Chris Masters at Backlash.

Skadoo92

Reaction score
Burke maybe

I dont know what this guy is about but i do agree he has potiential and he might be a new champ. Will find out

Reaction score
Elijah Burke is the real deal of the WWE and the future of the buisness. I would not be suprised if this guy turns into the new Rock in about 10 years. He has the potential the chrasima and can put on a great match. He's super athletic and is great on the mic. Elijah Burke has a lot going for him and I think he can go all the way, Yes he can go further than guys like Booker T and Batista in my mind. Elijah Burke I think should stay on ECW for another six months if the show lasts and devolop. A move to Raw or Smackdown would be great for the guy and a US Title or Intercontinental title push would be great for the guy. Elijah Burke is the real deal and should go a long way.

Soulpower

He's great on the mic and everytime I've seen him in the ring he's looked better and better. He has a ton of potential....but he's on ECW. He really needs to get out of there. From what I've heard the higher-ups like so I'm hoping that means that once the New Breed vs ECW orginals angle is over with he'll go to RAW or at least go back to Smackdown.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yes i agree the guy can do so much better than ECW, when he first came to SD i wasn't to sure about him, but he is showing signs of a really good wrestler i would like to see him move to raw.

mew999

Reaction score
From what I can tell, Elijah actually isnt too bad. He seems to have what it takes on the shtick, and more than what it takes in the ring. Id like to see them do something with him when ECW dissapears, because god knows it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.