Shawn Michaels to return to TV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
Bobby Lashley's Opponent

Who do you think Lashley's opponent should be at Wrestlemania?

I think It should be Hardcore holly

xtremebadass

Marcus Cor Von, even though some would probably consider that a racist main event

Reaction score
^^^if they do thats pathetic.

Hopefully Snitsky will come and go from the ECW ME picture, and if so Id like a few ppl to step up, the usuals:

CM Punk, RVD, Holly, Test.

xtremebadass

I hope Snitsky's role in ECW is quick, just someone to fill Lashley's time, I think he is horrible

imported_Chase

Bobby Lashley vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Test vs. Marcus Cor Von vs. Snitsky vs. Elijah Burke

Reaction score
I hope Snitsky's role in ECW is quick, just someone to fill Lashley's time, I think he is horrible

You are so right. Snitsky even with a "baddass" gimmick couldnt do anything with that crowd. I think he and WWE just need to admit that he will not be a good wrestler, he cannot get a crowd into his matches as either face or heel. Get him off the TV asap, and give Lashley an actual opponent.

ChiWa

Reaction score
It seems they are having some New Breed/Old School thing that will be the main ECW story. They may do something like Lashley-Benoit(who doesn't have a date yet) to put Lashley over.

Reaction score
Damn guys give Snitsky a chance. Honestly when is the last time any of you even saw Snitsky wrestle? Exactly! Most of you probably haven't in years if ever! So don't make judgments when you don't know.....personally I've seen him wrestle on Heat twice last year in person. He's not incredibly terrible, so give it a chance. But as for the options, it isn't really that hard to come up with them. Cor Von, Punk, Holly, Test, Snitsky, RVD......yep. But how hard is that? You just named the only big name, ME people ECW has, and most of you named pretty much all of them. LOL.....tell us something we don't know. That's like if you asked me who's winning the Super Bowl next year and I said well the Colts have a shot at repeating, but the Bears will be tough again, the Saints look good, so do the Pats, and the Bengals, and the Cowboys....etc., etc. Lol.....just give us one definite prediction. Everyone knows who all six ME status people are, so it's pointless to even post if that's all you're going to say.

As for my choice......well first of all I DON'T think it'll be Punk or RVD. WWE isn't going to have three title matches that consist of face vs. face in every single one. Personally I do believe it'll be Snitsky, why else build him up and bring him in now? It makes sense. NO ONE wants to see Test vs. Lashley again. And Holly just wouldn't draw. At least Snitsky is a big powerhouse guy just like Lashley. Burke and Cor Von are still a few months away from that kind of push. Cor Von hasn't even beaten anyone of any significant status yet, and Burke is great, best ECW has to offer IMO.....but it's still too early for him too. Snitsky is the only one right now that fits the bill, depending on how they spend the next couple weeks building him up.

ChiWa

Reaction score
why lose Knox and bring in Snitsky when they are the same guy?

Truth

Reaction score
Well sources tell me..Montana, that now since Hogan aint working at WM, and they still wanna do something with Trump and Vince, Trumps new protege may be Bobby Lashley to take on Vinces son Shane.

Now I think that would be a great match, just make that Extreme Rules, and probably the ECW title since it should be on the line.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Lashley vs Shane i can see that being a very entertaining match espically if it is extreme rules, we know what shane can do in matches like that. I am all for it.

03mnm

Reaction score
Whats wrong with Cor Von Vs Lashley?

Soulpower

I'm going to take a completely different route. Since Hogan apparently won't take part in Wrestlemania (and in the Trump/Vince angle) why don't have Lashley be Trump's guy and maybe have Mcmahon on Elijah Burke's side, now the key is to NOT put the title on the line in this match. I know it would be odd to have the ECW champ in the card but not defend the title, but what's the worst that can happen? The Ratings drop? Becuase that seems to be happening even when Booby defends his title.

So go and run with this, or have Lashley face Shane. In that case we know SHane will sell like crazy for Lashley and Bobby doens't have to worry about carrying SHane, because no one will expect an actual match.