Jet 'Electric Rain' Vdovin vs. Jerry Bolte

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Asleep, that I am. For the past three weeks, the same dreams occur. I keep seeing this little boy sitting in the park on the swings. I'm hearing the voice of a mother, which gets to me because I haven't seen my mother since I was six years old. She ran away from the family so I'm stuck with my father, rumors have it that my mother was pregnant and my father didn't want another child. But... This dream I'm having tonight, the boy finally turns around where he is visible and then I wake up due to the light shining in my room. It was Dad who switched the light on.

Dad: Sonny boy, you best be up now. You have a flight to catch.

With my eyes barely visible, I look to my alarm clock... yet I can barely see it, I mumble.

Jet Vdovin: What's the time?

Dad: 4.15am, now hurry we need to be by the airport at 7.

Jet Vdovin: Uh... Serious?

I'm confused, I just woke up from this dream and yet I'm told to go to the airport, yet I didn't know why...

Dad: Get ready, breakfast is on the table. I'm running to the store, I'll be back in twenty.

Then, I get out of bed, I sit down looking at my bowl of cereal as I look out the window... It's still dark, yet the moonlight is shining across the road... It is the 'park', the same exact park that was in my dream. The house was absolutely quiet, not a sound was heard. I decide to put on my jeans as I went out the back door, heading to the park. A voice was heard.

???: Just save me, from this mess. I cannot go on any longer, for the past 12 years you've lived a lie. Yet you have refused to let me escape, why am I being tortured like this? I know the truth Mum!

For that instant second, I blink my eyes... yet I'm holding my head as I become dizzy, everything is spinning so fast. These letters all jumbled up, these visions especially of that little boy continues appearing...

TEN MINUTES LATER...

Dad: Jet?! What the hell happened? ANSWER ME SON!

But I was still unconscious... My father hears a voice.

???: You want the truth, don't you? It is I that will reveal!

Dad: Who's out there? What have you done to my son?! He needs to be at the airport soon.

???: He doesn't need to be anywhere, he can go tomorrow instead. Today's the day... the truth gets spoken.

???: You're damn right Mum. Can't believe you've taken this long, you're pathetic. I don't think I need to know any of you people anymore...

There is a long pause... Police Sirens and Ambulance Sirens are heard in the distant.

JET WAKES UP... 2 MINUTES LATER.

Jet Vdovin:
Uhh, What happened?

Dad: I don't know son but there's someone out in the park talking... something about the truth being spoken. Do you know what they meant Son?

Jet Vdovin: No... but this is what's been appearing in my dreams, this little boy is always by the swing... speaking how the truth will be revealed. I don't get it Dad, it must be something about my life... Tell me, I'm sure you know about this.

Dad: Quit talking crap Son, you've been spending way too much time playing Video Games that your brain has became insane! What were you doing out here anyways? Get ready!

Jet Vdovin: I heard a voice, which is why I came out... I wanted to know who it was. I've been hearing it every night, for the past three weeks. Something's up Dad, I'm not lying.

Dad: Son, just get inside and shut up. I don't need to hear your ranting any longer... you've changed lately, I don't know what's gotten into you. We need to be at the airport because I got a call back from SCW, they wish to interview you.

It was exactly three weeks ago when I applied to be on SCW. Ever since, I've been having nightmares and such, maybe I shouldn't go to the airport... I'm going to ask Dad.

Jet Vdovin: I'm assuming you've received this in the mail some time ago and have failed to tell me all about it... So, where am I heading after all the website never told me where the Headquarters were... It's almost like you really want me to go and not be at home.

Dad: I knew about this last week, you're heading to Sydney, Australia. I don't want you at home, you've just been a slacker for the past year, ever since you dropped out of school.

Jet Vdovin: I take it, I'll be on my own in Australia. I don't even have a passport, how was it possible for you book me a flight? We've never been to another country. I dropped out of school because I wish to be a wrestler, is that hard to ask for, that I'm doing something in my life unlike you?

Dad: What did you say Son?! Say it again!

Jet Vdovin: I'm sure you heard what I said...

Dad: You're damn straight I heard what you said! Getting you a passport wasn't that hard at all, I got contacts...

Dad then throws me the passport, I then look at it... Fake Name was the first thing I saw.

Jet Vdovin: Are you insane? Seriously? Fake Name? I don't need to go to the other side of the world with a fake name. I'll have people after me!

Dad: Son, there are already people after you... Them voices you spoke about earlier, I know exactly who they are.

Jet Vdovin: Tell me because it is driving me insane. I'm not going to Australia until you tell me!

Dad then walks to me, slaps me across the face hard enough to send me to the floor. I move back... against the wall.

Jet Vdovin: What the fuck man? You're not my father, you're are just known as Alek. Now fuck off before I hurt you.

Dad: Is that a threat son?

I then get to my feet... I charge at my Dad until the front door is kicked open before I can make a move. The little boy is standing, the same boy that was in my dream.

???: Hello Brother.

Jet Vdovin: Who the fuck are you?

???: Your brother.

Jet Vdovin: I don't have a brother... What the fuck?

Dad: Actually you do Jet.

I then rage, I grab Dad before throwing him across the side of the room. My so-called brother stops me.

???: Stop what you're doing. Violence is not the answer Jet. Let me explain.

???: I think I should.

Jet Vdovin: I think you should seeing I am not going to the airport... I'll just call them right after you explain everything. So, sit down and tell me the entire story.

???: Jet...

???: Luka, shut up! Let me speak. Look Jet, I'm your mother... I ran away from you when you were only six.

Jet Vdovin: No shit, I still remember the day you left me right there at school. Right by that very gate, you walked away. I walked all the way home... I was lost... but Dad managed to find me.

Alek: Where... have.... you been all these years?

Jet Vdovin: Alek, shut the fuck up. You knew, you lied to me!

Alek: I'm sorry son... It was all my fault, I didn't want Luka. I lost my job, had no money... I couldn't support the family so your mother ran away.

Luka: FUCK YOU AND THIS FUCKING FAMILY! JET, YOU WITH ME? LETS FUCKING GO TO AUSTRALIA. I'VE GOT A PASSPORT AND SO DO YOU!

Jet Vdovin: To be honest, yes... I don't need to hear anymore. Alek... Kacha... Get out of my life.

Luka and I then head outside, where I steal Dad's car and head straight to the airport. I did say the cops and ambulance were around before but obviously they've gone... they didn't find us. Thankfully. So as I'm driving to the airport my brother Luka tells me how he knew about this and knew where I lived... I wondered how he knew, he told me that my father Alek spoke to them when I was not home, that fucking traitor. But Luka knew where to find me, he told me it was him who made the fake passport and I needed to get to Australia.

Luka Vdovin: Brother, I may be younger but I want us to be together in the future because for the past twelve years. I have not been part of your life, you are now eighteen and I am only twelve and together we can be successful.

Jet Vdovin: You're right little brother, I'll take good care of you.

AIRPORT

We arrive at the airport and check in... we finally then get on the plane as we finally head to Australia...

To Be Continued...

Lewb

Reaction score
I don't know who you think you are and where you've come from, and to be frank, I don't care, there's no place for you here.... You start any time you like, it's a pleasure having you on board..... SCW? What the hell is that?! what are you on fella? The possibilities that seem available always astounded Jerry Bolte when in a mood of thought and doubt. Every turn in the corridor of not seeing anyone or anything, another excuse he thinks of for doing this return trip without a contract in his hand. Each door named after a capital of each state, and its felt like hes walked from California to New York six times already. You know, the big capitals, Washington DC, New York City, Florida, GM's office, Raleigh.... Jerry, unaware of a capital in the US called GM's office, turns back round at the point of realisation with a look of determination. This is it. Nerves setting in uncontrollably like we say countless times with the contestants of American Idol. But no-ones going to call Jerry's name, one knock on the door, and his fate will be found.

*Knock, Knock*

An awkward silence slowly turns to a hard realisation. No answer, no GM, no job. Its obvious but Jerry knocks again.

*Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock*

This is getting embarrasing Jerry, there's people walking past wondering what your doing. Cut your losses and leave Jerry your looking desperate. No, another set of taps should do the trick... hes the other side of the office, knock harder.

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

If he's there thats definately going to get his attention, thats got the janitors attention the other side of the corridor... he's not dressed like a janitor mind, he's more dressed like... well, a GM.

???: Hey, what's my door done to you pal?

More than you could imagine inside Sir, you could see Jerry mouth, but knowing this is his big shot no noise was added to this.

Jerry: Oh n-nothing sir, I apologise. I guess I don't know my own strength sometimes.

???: Hmmm. Do you have an appointment or is this an unexpected visit?

Jerry: Umm yeah, I have an appointment, I'm Jerry Bolte.

???: Ah Jerry! Come on in!

He opens the door to now an understandable empty room. Six or seven photographs are on the desk and as Jerry walks in he sees his photograph staring back at him. Whilst unexpectedly seeing yourself can startle you, this occasion and its settled Jerry right down. Why do you always get this paranoid Jerry?

Jerry: I see you been expecting me then GM? With the picture and all.

???: I'm not the GM. I'm the CEO, i just make the business decisions. The GM sorts all the wrestling aspect out, but, you won't ever get to meet him. None of the superstars will get to meet him, takes all of the animosity out and makes sure everything is kept fair. But the GM knows about you Jerry, we've both seen our audition tape. We've een te various fan videos of you on Youtube, and we've seen your promos for the British Companies you been with. I have to admit man, you are like a breath of fresh air to a lot of what we've seen so far and we can't wait for you to start. Yo do still want to start don't you?

What a stupid question. For a smart man, a stupid question. This sounds like the most perfect thing Jerry could have ever imagined and hes being asked if he wants to do this or not. The permanent smile says all you need to know, but ummm, Jerry, you might want to answer the guy instead of standing there looking like a mental patient just staring at the man!

Jerry: Yes! Most definitely Sir. I cant wait to get started and wrestle.

CEO: Two weeks today.

Jerry: Two weeks today? Really?

CEO: Yep, our debut show, Riot, Tuesday 30th November, your up against Electric Rain. I'm expecting a good performance. The gym is next to the the main hall entrance everything you need is in the induction pamphlet here. But apart from that, good to have you on board!

He puts his hand out, and Jerry latches onto it making sure this cant be taken away from him. Your an SCW superstar now son. You have the chance for it all. Glory, titles, getting your girlfriend out here to share all this with you. The CEO hands him his induction pamphlet. Pamphlets are different in America than Britain. In Wales it's normally a six paged document on which religion to follow, or how to turn the washing machine on. Here you can see why America is the Land of Opportunity. Places to get my theme music endorsed, a video, promo shots, complimentary hair cut, a free gym to use. A free gym! He walks down the corridor not looking where hes going, too much to look at in all the stuff his been given. Feeling like a kid at Christmas looking at his presents he walks straight into a wall. He looks up as if the wall was purposely in his way, but something catches his eye to the slight right. Something he thought he would ever see. A locker room door. He always thought he'd see that, but not the plaque on the front of it.

JERRY "THE THUNDERBOLT" BOLTE
LOCKER ROOM

Seeing that is the moment it set in. He rummages through the paperwork to get the key card, slots it through and the red light on the door lock turns to green, and he opens his locker room. His own locker room. The door shuts behind him as he goes through the first stages of preparing for his debut match in two weeks time.