Matt Hardy & Steiners TNA Deal, New Title Belt in the Works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

farazfriends

Reaction score
is Macman too Rude at wwe

may be lets start voting against him :p

This Guy

Thread Closed

Your spamming up the board and warnings and infractions have been made

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Apparently Scott Steiner is now signed to a new deal with TNA and not working on a per-night deal.

- TNA officials are currently having a new World Heavyweight Title belt made for Mr. Anderson.

- Matt Hardy is reportedly signed to a three-year deal with TNA. It's said that Matt is getting less money than his brother Jeff Hardy but the other details of their contracts are about the same. Matt wanted to help on the TNA creative team but officials wouldn't guarantee it in his contract. They are however open to some of his ideas.
Don't get why they didn't just go back to the old belt they had before the Hardy belt instead of making yet another belt. Hope it isn't a custom one.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I thought they kept Jeff's title cause he was gonna win it back, but if he was just gonna lose then why keep it and and make a rand new 1? man TNA hurts my head.