@JohnathonGrimm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
RE: @IAmLacky

@IamLacky : Doing a interview which will feature in next months Wrestling Smash! I'm talking about my aspirations and dreams at Federation X. #Lacky4champ

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
@IAmLacky

@TheRealAwesomeOne In response to @IAmLacky: Let's go, if you wanna get a black eye. I might as well make you watch the tag team match on TNT, instead of being able to compete in it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score

@IamLacky in response to @TheRealAwesomeOne - There is no league above mine, I'm top flight babay!, If you wanted to be a league above me, I'll beat you down, and send you to heaven, that's the only league above me!

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
@IAmLacky

@TheRealAwesomeOne In response to @IAmLacky: I hope ou know the top league is meant for great wrestlers, and the future of Warzone, and Fed X, much like wrestlers such as myself.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score

@IamLacky : Just gave a stupid idiot a beat down in the parking lot, trying to buy the last doughnut! A**hole. #Lacky4Champ

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
@IAmLacky

@IamLacky : Chilling out at home, Warzone is finished and apparently we're all getting drafted to Stars of X or something? #Lacky4Champ

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
@JohnathonGrimm : Catch me Johnathon Grimm beat the life out of Mexican wrestler "Masked Machine" in the opening match in Fight Night Wrestling!! More details on the way! #Grimm4Champ #ForeignInvasion

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
@JohnathonGrimm : Update folks, at Fight Night Wrestling I'll be teaming up with Neil Thron to take on the team of El Nino de Mexico & Masked Machine. I have no doubts we'll win. So don't worry folks. #Grimm4Champ #Invasion #FNW