Khloe and Lamar Get their Own Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captive8

Reaction score
Guys Who Were Never World Champions and Should Have Been

Mr.Perfect
Rick Rude (I dont count that title he held in WCW)
Owen Hart
Jake the Snake
The British Bulldog
Add onto the list

Montana

Razor Ramon and Ted Diabase

I think It's easy to argue none of these guys deserved the belts for various reasons. I think the wwf has done a great job, on rewarding talent. Of course, there is going to be certain cases, but over all, i think they've done a solid job.

Reaction score
Owen Hart
Ted DiBiase
British Bulldog
Greg Valentine
Gorgeous George (Unless you count the AWA Boston World Title - but the NWA Title, I mean)

Soulpower

Dynamite Kid and Ricky Steamboat... Probably the two best pure wrestlers never to be World Champions, and its a damn shame.

This Guy

You are aware that Ricky Steamboat was a former NWA World Heavyweight Champion and fueded with Ric Flair over the title right?

Soulpower

You are aware that Ricky Steamboat was a former NWA World Heavyweight Champion and fueded with Ric Flair over the title right?

Of course. He had a series of matches against Flair and even wrestled Tiger Mask II, but because of the recent legacy of the NWA title (IE:TNA) personally I don't acknowledge it.

This Guy

But TNA's NWA Title is not the real NWA Title, the World Heavyweight Title in the WWE is the real NWA Title.

Soulpower

But TNA's NWA Title is not the real NWA Title, the World Heavyweight Title in the WWE is the real NWA Title.

Its the same belt, but its a different title. The WHC (Big gold belt) was he NWA title from 86 to 93, it was bought and returned to ECW afterwards. But the actual NWA title, is the one in TNA.

This Guy

um no not quite. The NWA Title liniage goes right up to when it was unified with the WCW Title and then of course was brought into the WWE.

Soulpower

um no not quite. The NWA Title liniage goes right up to when it was unified with the WCW Title and then of course was brought into the WWE.

Its a confusing mess... The lineage can't go up until it was unified because Sting is credited the man with the longest length between title reigns, that includes one reign that ended in 91 and his next reign which is October 22 2006.

WWE owns the actual NWA belt, again the big gold one, But the actual NWA title, is the one around Christian's waist. For the most part this all depends on who you ask.

Also, we should probably stop talking about this, because it seems to be getting a tad off-topic.

Reaction score
WWE's World Heavyweight Championship is the old WCW Title, but WWE curretly don't acknoledge it but everyone else does. They did the same thing with the US title and the CW title a few years back.

Technically TNA's NWA title is the old NWA title but TNA have ruined the legacy of the belt and now I only recognise it as a TNA title, even TNA only list the champions in TNA history on their site. IMO the last REAL NWA World Heavyweight Champion was Ric Flair in 1991. After WCW created their own title (now SD! World title) the NWA title DIED!

03mnm

Reaction score
The NWA World title is the most prestigies World Championship in the history of the sport simple as. Scott Hall should have won the World either in the WWF or WCW.

This Guy

see I disagree. Scott Hall was never a main event player. the only time he could have gotten over as champion was as Razor Ramon in the WWE. Any other time, forget it. I know Curt Henning was an AWA World Champion, but this man should have been a WWE Champion or NWA Champion. He was money back in the day.

Nation

Mr.Perfect
Rick Rude
British Buldog
Owen Hart
Kerry Von Erich (should have been wwf champ)

This Guy

Mr.Perfect
Rick Rude
British Buldog
Owen Hart
Kerry Von Erich (should have been wwf champ)

I was with you right up to the last one.

Mr. Perfect was an AWA Champion, but could have been a great NWA, WCW or WWE Champion
Rick Rude yes for sure, though he was also an NWA Champion, but at a bad time when the NWA wouldn't recognize his reign because of crappy polotics with WCW.
Bulldog, yes.
Owen Hart, had he not passed on probably would have been.

But Von Erich? He was an NWA Champion, beat Ric Flair. But WWE Champion, no. The Texas Tornado gimmick was the only thing that was getting him over with the WWE crowds. He would have never have been over if he had just come in as Kerry Von Erich. The fans would have crapped all over him being WWE Champion as the Texas Tornado.