Bischoff rants on the net

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

get_brunk

Reaction score
I can't believe some people are calling GnR a hair band because Axl's hair was teased in one of the videos. They are a hard rock band that was all over the map! Elements of hair metal, sleaze glam, a bit of the blues, and country in so many of their songs.

I was a huge fan up through Illusions I & II. There wasn't much after that, but I never got into trying out Spaghetti. But, before that, in my eyes they were stellar. I honestly don't even worry about CD. If it comes out, cool. If not, no biggie. I'm judging them on the body of work they had and before everyone bailed. And on that, I give them a very solid 9/10.

shawnmichael

Reaction score
4/10

i don't like this band, not a legendary group for me, no really cool things in their music, no really good lyrics, also Axl sucks i don't like his attitude, he's just a poser
sorry i don't like Gun's And Roses

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'll rate them 7/10. They rock balls, but most of their catalog is hit or miss with me. They're one of those bands that for every good song they have, they have a bad one.

Velvet Revolver, on the other hand, is freaking great. Scott Wieland + Slash = badass.

v1-power

Reaction score
i keep making them and it wont let me post them so i will post one right away

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Eric Bischoff posted the following on his Twitter page:

"Seriously...I get why most people think wresting fans are morons. The dumbest 10% make 90% of the noise and create the perception. Congrats to the challenged few that keep the image alive! While you may never amount to much, at least you have a village. Wade Keller can be the mayor of the Village of Idiots, and when Dave Sherer finds his penis under 50 pounds of fat he can be Barney Fife! FYI: I have enough money, enough success OUTSIDE OF WRESTLING that I dont give 2 sh*ts if I offend 'wrestling fans.' Im not bickering, I am on a plane with nothing else to do but entertain myself with this tripe."
Guy sure does easily get offended by the internet.

???

Banned
Reaction score
He must be referring to the IZ chanting "THIS IS AWESOME" during TNA's crappy shows.