Bischoff rants on the net

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

v1-power

Reaction score
rate the band week 1-guns and roses

ok here is a new segment called rate the band and this week its guns and roses so cast you vote

problably one of the most legendary bands with legendary music like- welcome to the jungle and sweet child o' mine and much more. guns and roses will never burn out the heart and soul of the band is still in every rocker out there. as for me i love guns and roses and please cast you vote and find out what the most loved band is!!

Soulpower

9/10.... The don't get a 10 because they weren't all around all that long (I don't include their most recent lineups). But as soon as you hear Appetite for Destruction the first time, you know these guys aren't your ordinary hair band. Slash has come up with some of the best guitar riffs/solo in rock history and AXL is probably the third best frontman in music history (behind Jim Morrison and Freddie Mercury) their two weakest albums, The SPaghetti Incident? and GnR Lies were still better than anything rock bands are releasing nowadays, and if they had stayed together, they probably would have been as big as The Rolling Stones.

Now when in the hell is Chinese Democracy coming out?

Slash

Reaction score
I'll give them a 8/10 the original band rocked with everyone still in it and were on a high all the way to Lies I and II then it slowly went down. Spaghetti Incident come on then the band broke up leaving only 2 originals being Axl the Singer and Dizzy the keyboardist. Then they got a whole bunch of "famous people" for the album thats been in production for almost a decade cause Axl is a dickhead.

Also moved to GD because Street Fight is for wrestling debates.

Soulpower

I will sya this... Buckethead would have made a fine replacement for Slash, although he left the band shortly afterwards... and then came back, and I think he left afterwards. And I guess I shouldn't include Spaghetti Incident on their albums, hell, it was a cover album.

Slash

Reaction score
No, No, No Buckethead didn't quit he got fired by Axl. Also he wouldn't make a good replacement for Slash if there trying to keep along the lines of what Guns N Roses sound is. Buckethead's style of playing is unique and out there. Don't get me wrong hes a good player but he is no Slash.

Sorry I like to get in Music debates :)

xtremebadass

9/10 They had some great ones, Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City (my fav) Sweet Child O' Mine, they're great but they have to be special in my book to get a 10

ChiWa

Reaction score
G-n-R was the only band to survive the hair gimmick and become a real band
(check the mess on Axl's head in the Jungle video). They were one of my favorites despite a short run. Paitience is my favorite song of theirs. 9/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
They are my favourite band of all time, i have got nearly all of their songs. Welcome to the jungle, november rain, Estranged, sweet child o' mine are IMO the best songs they have done although i could name a few more 9/10

Reaction score
Great band ruined by an absolute lunatic. 9/10 despite Axl's mania.

My mate caught them at the end of last year and had only good things to say about them though so it looks like this incarnation of G'N'R may actually work out.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ill give a 9.5 out of 10,they are basically my favorite band but alot of your guys resopnces lowerd the 10 to a 9.5.

Reaction score
I liked them alot when i just herd of them and then Axl's Power went to his head And i lost all intrest and started listerning to velvet revolver so 7/10 Welcome to the jungle is like one of my favorite songs and november rain's amazing.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
9/10 I loved Guns 'N Roses. They were awesome until Lies 1 and 2. November Rain is the best along with Civil War

Acideyez

Reaction score
5/10 They where an ok band. Most noteably the biggest hair band of the late 80's next to Bon Jovi. They had a few good songs but not enough to really make any complete good album. Great solos and good supporting musicians. Axl in my book really took the band down a few numbers. Slash is the main thing keeping this band up.

The King

Reaction score
9/10

definetly would have been a 10 if it werent for Axl and them vreaking up