Online Poker thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Attaboy! I want to get back in there, but we've got too much snow and afraid I'll lose power any minute.

Baller

Reaction score
I lost :( Came in 63rd. I had pocket jacks, and raised 3000 (I had 12,000). The guy raised me all in and had a King-ace. And of course he hit an ace, and down I go.

SAL

Reaction score
You did good to go deep. It just takes a couple of good breaks to get to the money and beyond.

Baller

Reaction score
You did good to go deep. It just takes a couple of good breaks to get to the money and beyond.

I hit a major break early on. It was a similar situation to what I lost on, except I got a jack on the river. That rush poker goes so fast, and of course with that synchronized break garbage I had to play an hour straight of rush with no break.

Baller

Reaction score
Sal I found a good tourney for you. It is a 30 + 3 omaha hi tourney. It only has 8 people and it needs 9 to start with rebuys for first 5 levels and it is 9000 guarantee tourney

EDIT: It starts in an hour and 12 minutes so I am assuming it will have more people by the time it starts but still.

Baller

Reaction score
Sal, how do you fucking do it. You were at like 2 grand, and then I check like 20 minutes later and your at 40k. Over 2864 people in the tourney and your in 55th.

SAL

Reaction score
Get smacked in the face by every big hand in the deck.

Baller

Reaction score
God hopefully you come in top 5 again, the payout is much larger.

Baller

Reaction score
Sal when do you feel like playing again? When you do let me know.

SAL

Reaction score
I just played and got knocked out of one tourney, and I've had a lousy couple of days after the Omaha win, so I'm gonna take a little break from the pokers. I'll be back in a few days.