Relaxed rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He called me a moron in the Helms thread. I told him he was as fucked in the head as his idols. Really warranted a warning there :rolleyes:
I double checked just to make sure and he warned u for your comment made on page 4. He never said anything toward u before u said that let alone calling you a moron. You kept going at him like he was talking to you but he wasn't so I don't see the problem here unless I'm overlooking it and you have the post where he called u a moron in that thread.

Reaction score
I double checked just to make sure and he warned u for your comment made on page 4. He never said anything toward u before u said that let alone calling you a moron. You kept going at him like he was talking to you but he wasn't so I don't see the problem here unless I'm overlooking it and you have the post where he called u a moron in that thread.

:no:

99.99% of people would let that slide for fucks sake. Only cowards would take offence and had out a warning. Hypocritical as well. Two sets of rules now??

Wasn't in that thread iirc, and can't be bothered looking up the post

:no:

Thread was posted about Helms trashing HBK. I went in and said Helms & the OMEGA smurfs were morons etc etc. Phenners got his period and started trolling and baiting, then I called him a fuckhead for thinking the way he did/does. Rather than actually addressing a post, he trolls instead.

Still, it's completely pointless to keep on with this as nothing will come of it. Ridiculous really but what can one do.

Oh, and for reference:

You wanna know what Helms said in full than watch his web show otherwise shut the fuck up about it.

Great way of backing up his opinion when questioned by PSYCH

You idiots obviously have no idea what goes into the efforts of purifying bottled water.

Good job on knowing facts guys. Good job.

Nice input onto the water debate

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
We've already talked to him about that in the staff thread. Just cause we aren't just putting it all out there in the open doesn't mean there is two sets of rules.

But in that thread as far as you and him goes he never said anything directly toward you. And yeah u said that about Helms and such but you're leaving out this

P1 you're as fucked in the head as the twats you worship.

He never responded to that or said anything in that thread for u to say that to him. As far as if he said something to u in some other thread doesn't have anything to do with that thread is what I'm saying. Plus it was just a warning. Not a ban not even a infraction so this "omg staff nazi" stuff is silly.

Reaction score
Re-read my post. I put the fuckhead thing in ;)

Read his trolling and baiting posts. Got what he was after.

I know, but I hate it being on my UserCP and want it removed. Ruins the look of my page =[

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Is this the official piss, moan, and bitch thread now or something? Grow a set and move on people. Thanks :)

Ben

Reaction score
It's not going to happy anytime soon, I'm all for some good ole fashioned ball busting, but where to small of a forum and at this point, I'd like to be welcoming as possible to any new members. Having a section like that is going to do more harm than good at this point.

sXe I reversed the infraction, P1 has been talked to and all you guys should just back off him a bit, if you guys are going to go back and forth with each other, with the understanding that it's all in good fun that's fine. Don't know if the infraction will go off your profile though as I don't see a option to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.