Two UFC 123 Posters (Just wishful thinking and specualtion) and yet Another Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
Alright, so I worked on two UFC 123 Posters, both Griffin/Jones and Rampage/Machida have been in the works, but Leben/Vitor and GSP/Anderson is just for my own fun. I also tested out more of my picture blending skills with my new Jericho Signature. Same Old, Rate/Hate. Note: Some of these images are big, I apologize.

ufc123poster.png

Note: This is my attempt at a replica of the UFC 112 poster.

ufc112postertemplate.png

jericho.png

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
With the first poster the first thing that comes to mind is move down the Silva vs. St Pierre text to down the bottom just above the bottom banner since it is all a bit cramped at the top of the poster. Other than that it is really good. I like the background and the blending around the pictures at the top.

I really love the second poster, I think that it is fantastic. It is simple but complex enough to make it really good. I like the colours chosen and the black background behind their faces, makes them stand out and look very serious. Great text and overall a fantastic piece.