Vader's Son Joins FCW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The official website of Florida Championship Wrestling has added Jake Carter to their roster page. He is Jesse White, son of former WWE star Vader. He signed a developmental contract with WWE in April following a tryout at the organization’s developmental facility in Tampa, Florida.

White, 25, originally committed to the University of Oklahoma and was touted for the National Football League, but retired following a hip injury. He then followed his dad’s footsteps to the world of professional wrestling.

jake_carter_5.jpg

Doesn't look like Vader's son at all. Be interesting to see what wrestling style he works and if he is able to make it out of FCW.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Just by the looks, I'm going to assume he's quite technical as a wrestler.

It'll be interesting to see what he can bring to FCW and hopefully step into the WWE come next year sometime.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I would expect him to debut in FCW in the next set of TV tapings down there as they normally don't waste time in debuting new wrestlers.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
With all the hype behind him, I wouldn't be surprised to see him rise through the ranks rather quickly. He looks like his dad a little bit in the face, but other than that, you wouldn't know without someone pointing it out. I wonder how he'll be promoted as far as his character, as he doesn't quite have the size to follow his father's example.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE will probably hide all facts that he is Vader's son like they did with McGillicutty. It is probably a bit easier this time because he looks nothing like his dad but still I think they should refer to the fact that he is the son of Vader. I can't see them doing a similar gimmick due to the difference in bodyshape but an aggressive heel gimmick would be good.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Now that I think about it, even if he had the body shape, to do a similar character to that of Vader wouldn't really stand out because of the dominant force heel thing is being done with both Mark Henry and Brodus Clay right now, to have one more would overkill the concept more.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
True it wouldn't be unique if they were still doing the same gimmicks but you never know what the gimmicks will be in one year's time or whenever he is promoted to the main roster. Reading up about him a bit more and he is meant to be really talented so I have high hopes for him.