Meet the New Roc Nation Artist Cher Lloyd

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
source:

http://www.vibe.com/posts/x-factors-cher-lloyd-joins-roc-nation-family

cherlloydimage2440880585.jpg

Jay-Z is still building his artist arsenal and recently added 2010 X-Factor finalist Cher Lloyd to the roster. However, it wasn't easy for the helm of Roc Nation to bag the sassy rapper-slash-singer. The UK teen was in the midst of a friendly bidding war between Jay and Black Eyed Peas mastermind will.i.am before she officially inked her deal.

Do not count will.i.am out though. According to Ace Show Biz, the uber-futuristic producer shared with the world via Twitter that a smash duo with R&B singer Lloyd is not far off.

"Cher loyd (sic) and I went in the studio and made a mega smasher... Hey cher, when should we release the song we recorded in london???...(Its a smasher)," he tweeted.

Even though the English lady didn't win the television talent contest, she's basking in the ultimate win by now sharing a home with talented rising stars, such as Willow Smith, J. Cole and Jay Electronica. -Niki McGloster

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
At first glance I thought it was THE Cher :lol:

Never heard of this girl tho.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I saw her on Xfactor shes okay, but I don't think she will do well for Jay & co.