Ex-WWE Star Returns At The SD! Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Rate the WrestleMania Day 12- WrestleMania XI

Pretty obvious WrestleMania topped the chart with an 89, shooting down WrestleMania 21, next up is WrestleMania XI

WrestleMania XI took place on April 2, 1995 in the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut.

Results

The Allied Powers def. The Blu Brothers

WWF Intercontinental Championship
Razor Ramon def. Jeff Jarrett

Undertaker def. King Kong Bundy

WWF Tag Team Championship
Owen Hart and Yokozuna def. The Smokin’ Gunns

I Quit
Bret Hart def. Bob Backlund

WWF Championship
Diesel def. Shawn Michaels

Lawrence Taylor def. Bam Bam Bigelow

Celebrity guests in attendance for WrestleMania XI included Ken Norton, Jr., Carl Banks, Rickey Jackson, Steve McMichael, Reggie White, Chris Spielman, Lawrence Taylor, Pamela Anderson, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Jenny McCarthy, Nicholas Turturro, Salt-n-Pepa, and Larry
Young.

I give this Mania a 7.5/10, I didn't like how the WWF title match wasn't the main event. Plus I love Double J lol

Soulpower

4.5/10... I hated this WM. Taylor vs Bigelow was the ME? HBK and Nash was the title match? ANd Backlund vs Hart was nowhere near as good as it should have been... Just a crappy PPV all around.

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
5/10 and thats only because i enjoyed the main event.

1995 was the only year since i started following wrestling in 1991 that i gave up watching.It was shortly after this show i gave up. The focus on the celebs in a desperate attempt to gain some media attention only highlighted how weak the roster was back then.

The fact that Bigelow/LT was the best match on the show sums up my feelings.

circle

Reaction score
5/10 - Card wasn't good, and this is when I started to watch WCW b/c this Wrestlemania was horrible. I did like the I quit match, but not much else here.

Reaction score
Thank God for that. Finally, some reasoned voting on the Wrestlemania pages. An average show that at least risked Bam Bam in a high profile role, so deserves minor props for that. This was during WWF's creative nadir that truly began at WM9.

6/10

Ben

Reaction score
Shawn Daivari just returned to WWE at the SmackDown! tapings. He worked a dark match against Ted DiBiase in Orlando, FL.

Daivari came out wearing a turban and cut a promo. He told the crowd that he is an international superstar and will prove why he's the best in the world. DiBiase worked as a face and defeated Daivari.

Source: Pwinsider

Wasn't a fan of the guy in either WWE or TNA, he's good for some cheap heat, and that's about it.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Didn't see him in TNA but i always enjoyed Daivari with Hassan. Then again that was one of the only cases of the wrestler putting over the manager i think i've ever seen, opposed to the other way around. I don't know much about Daivari's in-ring skills but he's fun on the mic. He'd never break through passed the mid-cards though.

AF.

Reaction score
I like him. He did good in TNA and is a great fit for the WWE. Cheap heat is probably what WWE needs right now, put a young babyface against this guy and they're bound to be cheered.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I thought they were suppose to get rid of the trash? not bring more in.